who would give up their Viper for a V10 FirePower?

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't trade up my car for it, but if you cut out all that flashy chrome I'd be far more likely to buy it than the SRT.

jdavis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with those that think this whould have made a great SRT coupe. However, I don't think the Viper faithful will be lined up to trade for a Firepower. It appears to me that this will be a different kind of sports car, more along the line of luxury sportcars than pure performance as is the Viper. This car could have a big impact on the market if they position it at the right price point. By using the Hemi V8 as a base engine the price could be kept at a more competitive level and offer the V10 as an optional version. An automatic transmission with traction/stability controls would also be good additions. Beautiful design although, I'm not too certain about the name.

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
Too refined for me and too much bling and Merc in the design. Does the car have gullwing doors? If not, it will be interesting opening those doors in a parking lot. Regardless, GTS for me.

OP
OP
Andrew/USPWR

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder how the windows would work. It looks like they go back to far to be able to roll down into the door.

If they offer that styling with the Vipers HP & Torque and MB comfort and fit & finish. It will be a must have. I love my GTS and have to much money into it to ever get it back. But my mods now are to make it more comfortable on the street and still be able to track the car 7-10 times a year. I enjoy the rides to and from the track as much the days on the track.