Who's got Gen 3 wheels on their rt/gts's (pics please)

ZEUS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love to see them, considering them on my car. Especially if they are of the later SRT Coupe and copperhead type.

RedLiner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry I don't have any pics to post for you, but I have GEN 3's on mine. Some people will try to tell you they are extremely heavy wheels and that they are much heavier than stock 17in. I weighed my wheels the other day and they are only about 6-7 pounds heavier per wheel running non-run flats. I personally think they look great and fill the wheel wells just fine. The 18in fronts are close in diameter to stock 17's, the rears are about 1 inch taller than stock ones. I'll never notice the difference in the extra weight unless I was to race.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

OKViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would say Austin took care of that request!

BTW - I really like the looks of GEN III wheels on the GEN II's...

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would say Austin took care of that request!

BTW - I really like the looks of GEN III wheels on the GEN II's...

I agree, they do look good on the GEN I/II's, but IMO, out of the RT and GTS, they look best on the RT. I especially like them on the silver RT's.

OP
OP
Z

ZEUS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys. (Austin extra thanks to you)
Austin can you photoshop the srt coupe wheels (and/or the copperhead wheels)?...I'll buy you some beer (real Canadian stuff).
-Tom

PS- Jeff...the serpent behind the yellow vipe made me forget the question....I love that car (my next car for sure!)

G

grcforce327

Third pic is my favorite!No I am not biased!:D Isn't that pinnacle souveran just AWESOME!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys. (Austin extra thanks to you)
Austin can you photoshop the srt coupe wheels (and/or the copperhead wheels)?...I'll buy you some beer (real Canadian stuff).
-Tom

PS- Jeff...the serpent behind the yellow vipe made me forget the question....I love that car (my next car for sure!)

I dont drink, but thanks anyway. Here is a PS I did for a member a while back of the new 5 spokes on an RT.

BOMBOVIPER93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont know yet but I will have an answer and some pics for you guys this weekend when I put a set of Gen III 5 spoke first edition wheels on my rt/10. Austin's chop alone forced me to buy a set. Lets see if they will look as good on my car. My only question is with Eibach out of the picture how can i still go about lowering my 93 rt/10?? I dunno maybe i will start a new post!

OP
OP
Z

ZEUS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin...look at us emptying our pockets because of what you've done. It's all your fault.:nono:

BTW Bombo, what prices are we talking about.

BOMBOVIPER93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Full sets are selling on Ebay for $3300-3600. My car was starting to need tires anyways so if I look at it that way it seemed like a pretty good deal. I have 97 GTS 5 spoke wheels on her now which i will be selling very cheap if anyone is interested. I am on my way down to the D.C./Baltimore area to pick them up sometime before the end of the weekend. Nice thing is if for some reason if i dont like the way the look, which i doubt i will, i will just relist or sell them to the many people who have contaced me after the auction!

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I liked the look of the late model wheels too so I just put them on last week. 1st outing was today.

BelugaPointGTS_005.jpg
[/QUOTE]

BOMBOVIPER93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah, And the results are AWESOME!!!!! I had them on minutes after a 9 hour drive starting at 3 am from Connecticut to Baltimore and back almost literally non-stop. Mowed the lawn so I acould take the before pics then the change over and the new pics and then off for a ride to try them out. Unfortunatly, upon downloading the pics into my laptop i got a memory card error and lost them ALL! Now i have to clean her all up again and take some more pics ASAP!! I really want to see what everybody thinks.

1fast1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Are there any issues with the backspacing of the gen3 wheels on a gen2? I had heard it was not "perfect".

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery