Why the boring colors?

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe boring isn't the right word, best I could come up with. I love my blue/white Gen2, but we've seen this in the 90s, 2006, gen 4. I love the color, and glad we have it since it's the quintessential viper, but where is the "new" stuff? 08 we had SSG, which is still one of the most arresting colors on the road. We have a blue, dark blue, grey, white, yellow, 2 maybe 3 reds, nothing new (ok the new red is cool, but it's red!). Where is electric blue, electric green, orange, heck even a plum purple would be cool.

Basically I'm being selfish, and want a new color, where the heck did this orange go? I though the "launch edition" would be super-wild.

It's like we went to 03, and had a choice of black, red, or silver.

inb4 "get a custom paint job".

You must be registered for see images attach

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree. IMO the new colors did more for the Gen IV than any of the other improvements.

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually that is just a red in the sunlight. I can tell you Stryker Red in the sunlight at the right angle makes the car look like it is plugged into the wall and on fire. Beautiful in the sunlight, boring in the shade. This is not Stryker Red.

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there should be some purplesh blue to this car it would look awesome!!

I wish they will install some web-tool to test for colors and costum combos for the interior and everything with a 3-D movement button.

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...I wish they will install some web-tool to test for colors and costum combos for the interior and everything with a 3-D movement button.

Great idea... maybe we can hook an xbox 360 up to the vca website and let people take turns with it. :lmao2:
My son is always making some cool cars on his.

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually that is just a red in the sunlight. I can tell you Stryker Red in the sunlight at the right angle makes the car look like it is plugged into the wall and on fire. Beautiful in the sunlight, boring in the shade. This is not Stryker Red.

Even in the shade its an awesome color :headbang::headbang:

You must be registered for see images attach

DSC_4002

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great idea... maybe we can hook an xbox 360 up to the vca website and let people take turns with it. :lmao2:
My son is always making some cool cars on his.

:)

I remember once on the Dodge site there was some similar option I talked about for the Viper. it even gave the cost for each option.

OP
OP
N

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea I like Stryker Red, wife doesn't so no red. LOL Come on, toxic orange!! Even a toxick blue. Ugh...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang