Will it live up to our holy grail

wormdoggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone remember this.......

"we've got to keep it simple, we've got to make it fun. It's got to be the most outrageous car you've ever touched. When you turn the key ,the hair on the back of you neck has got to stand up. It's got to be a visceral,emotional,almost a religious experience. It falls to me to make sure we don't lose sight of why we started this project. It's all about fun, passion and the desire to put people back on their heels to say...." I can't believe these guys made such an outrageous car". There is a challenge to mature it, to grow the car up a little, yet not lose it essence. When people come to me and say " you know it really needs cruise control".....that guy is thrown out of my office. Or a guy comes to me and says..." you know it would be cool to have power seats"....that guy gets thrown out of the building. And the guy who says..." I think we need an automatic transmission"..well....they are still looking for his body."

" the nature of the car is to be that way. To be raw, in your face, not a car that grandma could jump in and master. The viper does not have to apologize to anyone for the way it is....not that it looks like its going to be making any apologies. IT'S A BAD BOY! A REBEL! A BULLY ".

end quote

This is why I purchased two of them. Will the new gratify these parameters set by Dodge for many years is yet to be determined. But it seems to me someone took this plaque down at Dodge. Im not syaing i dislike the car but it has certainly changed. Sign of the times folks, sign of the times..

Patrick

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala