Windshield drop?

MoparBoyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyone do this? something like the GTS-R. been thinking about doing a red, white, or black drop with a Viper or Dodge logo. just wanted to see some pics of a stock(ish) viper with one not a race car.

You must be registered for see images

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are effective in removing glare, but come at the expense of visibility. On the track the latter isn't a problem, I wouldn't do it for the street - definitely cuts down your visibility....not to a dangerous point, but takes some of the enjoyment out of looking around and enjoying the view.

I know you said, no track cars, but couldn't resist.....we run 'em and they are good for sun.

Both_cars_into_T5.jpg

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder how the stuff that they use for advertizing on the side of city buses would work for a street application? Like this product: http://www.signazon.com/car-window-decals/

well seeing as I own a small vinyl decal company.. I'll just walk over to dining room for the supplies. lol

What I was really meaning to be pointing out, is the Vinyl decals that are see-through from the inside. I was a lttle surprised to see that available in a small consumer package.

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The full solid "drop" as you call it takes away from the lines of the car. The GTS is a work of art. A sculpture. You wouldnt want to go into an art gallery and see a beautifull marble statue with a bumper sticker slapped on it...

If you realy want to put a sticker on your windshield just do the DODGE or VIPER lettering banner that is more common. I personally like the VIPER lettering better because the font is cool and unique to the viper. I wander what a transparent color or shade of grey would look like as opposed to the standard White that many have done.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96