Wing choices for my Viper?

OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Any chance I could talk you out of just not buying a Wing? Some don't look bad on certain cars but I just feel that Viper's shouldnt have them unless your planning to put it on the track

No Flaming Just my 2 Cents, You still own a Viper and I don't which means you rock :)

Point well taken. If anything, the [******] wing is my favorite out of all the ones posted.

Bat™

davem

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have developed a new wing for the GTS, molds are being made now for production in June, we will stock them at F1dyno and Partsrack. Not shown in these pics is the carbon fiber adjustable downforce lip that has been added to the back of the wing, adds another 0 to 3/4 inch to the back lip. Retails for $1300 primered and ready for paint.

pictures of the wing

-Dave

Reaction score
I loved the original MultiAxis wing that was on my car when I bought it in 99. Partsrack has the wing now.

2feb03-med.jpg

However.....I love my new look more. :)

2fascia7.jpg

Wings on street Vipers? Same thing goes for superchargers on Vipers? Turbos on Vipers? Vipers instead of an economical car? The ultimate answer is......

Because we can. Now...my second Viper will remain stock. :)

OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I loved the original MultiAxis wing that was on my car when I bought it in 99. Partsrack has the wing now.

2feb03-med.jpg

However.....I love my new look more. :)

2fascia7.jpg

Wings on street Vipers? Same thing goes for superchargers on Vipers? Turbos on Vipers? Vipers instead of an economical car? The ultimate answer is......

Because we can. Now...my second Viper will remain stock. :)

Hey Tony, you have a side shot of your car with the H wing?

Bat™

syphi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
didn't see a b/w with a GT2. Here's mine

You must be registered for see images