Winter Blues

Konza800

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have both side sills and the front bumper cover removed for repainting. The interior is completely removed for installation of sound reduction material and installation of a data logger. Had the exhaust system out for installation of header wrap and widebands. Front wheel is off for curb rash repair. Getting ready to install stainless brake lines.

Is it winter out? I haven't been paying attention. :dunno:

Craig

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am suffering from the winter blues as well :( I haven't seen my GTS since December 1st, which was the last time it was started. It's hibernating in the back garage awaiting spring and some go fast goodies. I try to get it out sometime in March.

QUICKSRT10/SRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yep i hate this weather. i put it away on october 1st and probably wont bring it back out untill atleast april or may

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aww, fellas... Driving your car all the time would just lead to boredom anyways.

I mean, I do live in Texas, I do get to drive my Viper year round, and I will tell you if I ever get bored! :rolaugh:

Jimzviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes, Yes....I fully understand and comply with your thoughts. I live in the land of RAIN..and more rain....I look at my Viper in the garage too, and want to drive, drive drive !!!...but, patience my man !! ( I say to myself)
My company is waiting for me to bring my car to work so they can look at it...but I tell them....not today...maybe next week.

Days here are neither fish nor fowl....you never know when it will rain.
Just had the underside steamed, painted and hand cleaned. No rain for me. Must be patient for another month or so.

Sailors have a saying " He that turns and runs away......lives to fight another day"".

Me

OP
OP
O

OSUbrew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My company is waiting for me to bring my car to work so they can look at it...but I tell them....not today...maybe next week.

Yea the people where i work are always harassing me because i hardly ever drive mine to work, even when it's nice out.

I don't get how they don't understand that i don't want to drive my Viper 30 mins during rush hour to work in a crappy crowded parking lot in a bad part of town where it stands out like a sore thumb! I drive it when i get home or on the weekends normally.

kenmo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be shining my GTS up for the monthly cars & coffee meet this saturday in Houston. From what I understand, there's a great turn out of Vipers at this event. I might have to put on a light jacket....think it's supposed to be around 50 degrees....burrrrrr!!!

Hehe....I'm originally from PA, so I feel your pain. Make the best of it and get to wrenching/modding!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32