Woodhouse Dodge and D.C. Performance...

texas_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just wanted to let everyone know about the outstanding service I received from both of these businesses. About 6 weeks ago my 2004 SRT-10 overheated broke down. I contacted Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse (where the car was originally purchased) and told him about my situation. Bill and Mark directed me to Dan Craigan and the team at D.C. Performance to get it checked out. To make a long story short, Dan and Mark worked together to get my car back together and on the road in no time. Everything was covered under warranty (heads, valve seats, valve guide...) and it was handled very professionally. While my baby was there, I had Dan throw in a Corsa exhaust and a 170-degree thermostat. He also did a full vehicle checkup... making sure the car was in tiptop shape before I got it back.

Needless to say I am very impressed with the professionalism and quality of work my car received. I feel very fortunate that 1, I got the car from Woodhouse Dodge, and 2, that Dan Craigan and the team at DC performance are close enough for me to have access to. Mark and Bill made sure that everything under the warranty was taken care of and that all the required parts were out here in no time. And Dan and his team did an outstanding job getting my vehicle serviced and back to me as quickly as possible.

Now my baby is back and ready to go out on the road again. She's better than new and definitely loud enough to let everyone know about it... thanks to Woodhouse Dodge and DC Performance. :2tu:

MuscleJunkie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great story.. Thanks for the info. Good to see people standing behind the car. GM could take some lessons from that!

Nowayforya

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to join my son in conveying many, many thanks to Bill Pemberton, Mark Jorgenson, and Dan Cragin for taking care of my son’s car in such a professional and prompt manner.
All are great folks and I can’t say enough good about them.
To anyone looking to buy a Viper, Woodhouse Dodge is the place. They take care of their customers regardless of where they reside. :headbang:
Thanks again guys, :2tu:
Hal

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just wanted to let everyone know about the outstanding service I received from both of these businesses. About 6 weeks ago my 2004 SRT-10 overheated broke down. I contacted Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse (where the car was originally purchased) and told him about my situation. Bill and Mark directed me to Dan Craigan and the team at D.C. Performance to get it checked out. To make a long story short, Dan and Mark worked together to get my car back together and on the road in no time. Everything was covered under warranty (heads, valve seats, valve guide...) and it was handled very professionally. While my baby was there, I had Dan throw in a Corsa exhaust and a 170-degree thermostat. He also did a full vehicle checkup... making sure the car was in tiptop shape before I got it back.

Needless to say I am very impressed with the professionalism and quality of work my car received. I feel very fortunate that 1, I got the car from Woodhouse Dodge, and 2, that Dan Craigan and the team at DC performance are close enough for me to have access to. Mark and Bill made sure that everything under the warranty was taken care of and that all the required parts were out here in no time. And Dan and his team did an outstanding job getting my vehicle serviced and back to me as quickly as possible.

Now my baby is back and ready to go out on the road again. She's better than new and definitely loud enough to let everyone know about it... thanks to Woodhouse Dodge and DC Performance. :2tu:

DC Performance? ....... It just dosen't get any better......:2tu: :headbang: .

OKFireChief

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Have to echo the comments ... Bought my VOI 9 Car from Bill P at Woodhouse. He treated me with respect and we became good friends. It's awesome dealing with someone who is passionate about Vipers and has a ton of track time in one ...

Every time I email Mark at the Wooshouse shop, no matter how stupid my question is, he always responds by the next day ... His crew installed exhaust, shocks and springs on my car ... Great Job!!!

Bought a new computer, brake parts and a rear diff from Dan at DC. Dan realy helped the set up on my car. He too is always available by phone or email. Good folks!!!

After visiting with the chebby And furd boys, not sure they have the same relationship with their vendors ... Were lucky to have such fine people to deal with ... :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang