Worst day of my life I lost my snake!

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: THE PICTURES ARE HERE!!!!!

If it does not work try highlighting it and then try typing or pasting it into your URL section. It will work then. I had the same problem.

NCVCA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

transfer allocation exceeded. Email them to me and I can post behind my website. --- no transfer max.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Here are the pictures since people are experiencing problems with the site:

You must be registered for see images attach

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What do the #'s on the pics mean?

1 2 '03

29 1 '03

OP
OP
W

wcollera

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The tow truck drivers were fascinated since this was the first viper they have picked up. They took teh camera, they tell me, from their glove box in the truck to take these pics. The little boy, I talked to him today. He said he is feeling well and now has blured vision out of his right eye. He has been released from the hospital as of yesterday. I also have noticed that I have sent my webpage to yahoo/geocities too many times this hour so I have to wait until the next hour for it to come up. Sorry for the inconvience but I am new to this web page stuff. If there is any other questions I will be more than happy to answer them.

Bill

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Looks awful. Hope you can get it put back in shape. And good luck regarding the whole affair. I understand regarding the key as you would want the car to be moved in an emergency such as if the house was on fire. That would be my line if the authorities questioned why the key was left in it.

S

SUN RA KAT

"Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable! " is what I get when I tried to go to the photo site.

OP
OP
W

wcollera

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I am not sure wht those numbers are for? I will get a picture of the police reporet tonight and post that on my web page also.

Bill

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks for not believeing me,

Bill Colleran

Maybe we could believe you if the link worked?

Sorry Bill for doubting you. I am truly sorry for your experience. Your loss of a your car, friend and the boy who was hurt. Just remeber when things look like there at the worst, something good usually comes out of it! Hope everything works out.

adam :smirk:

OP
OP
W

wcollera

Enthusiast
Reaction score

http://www.geocities.com/usairmx/index.html there is more pictures posted. The link is kinda far down but it is highlited and in a box. I will have more tommorow. I do not have a scanner so I have to take pictures of the pictures. I am planning on going to klaben where the car is monday and taking a ton more. Anyone looking for parts or would like something off the car let me know. Send me a pm and let me know your bidding price. this is not a gurantee that you will get the parts. I must justify that I can pay for the car in order to buy it first. I am not looking to make a profit just help other owners out. so let me know.

Thanks,

Bill

JDR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey... Smack this guy once for me too... What's he doing driving it in the snow, anyway? :crazy: - drunk goof.

NCVCA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

uh, as Butthead would say. "that *****". Beavis would surely chime in "dude, that is like - uncool".

Barely averted banning a legit (albeit slowwwww) poster!

Bill you have mail.

S

SUN RA KAT

I'm sorry I doubted you. I'm sorry for your loss and the boy. But not for your former friend, the person who made this all possible.

vetterdstr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Years ago I had a new car and it turned out that my Office Assistant was driving it while I was out of the office. Needless to say she damaged the front end one day and said she was moving it for me because of some lame reason. I get it fixed at the dealership and get it back only to find that several months later the entire front end scratched up again like somebody drive it into Juniper plants. OF course she denied ever driving my new car after the first accident. She was promptly fired from her job....

Man I felt so violated as she had no right to use/borrow/steal my car under any circumstances! I was so ********** after all of that happened, I sold the car and bought a new one. After this guy gets convicted of stealing your car, sue him for a new one.

vetterdstr

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So whatever happened? I noticed you have a new thread talking about a 1997 GTS? Did you settle your insurance claim and buy another already?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21