Wrecked 99 GTS ACR for Sale

Jeremy B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PM sent. I believe I included my number. I'm 80% sure I want to come buy this, just need some specific details. I would be local pickup as well. Let me know, the sooner the better.

Might as well sell me those sp600s now! ;) Good luck!

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had the sp600s powder coated black, plus I like them better than the iforge. If I buy the car ill cut ya a deal on the iforge wheels, I don't need 4 sets.

I do have 1 brand new sp600 19x10 for 560 shipped. Just buy the rest of the wheels and you've saved some money.

Jeremy B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Post up pics of them powdercoated thats the look im going for as well.

Jeremy B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im pretty much set on a sp600s 19/20 in black. That car is bangin!

OP
OP
S

SYNFULL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Am back from vacation (actually a wedding), so I will try to catch up on any questions I have recieved.
Thanks

OP
OP
S

SYNFULL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took the car off of ebay because I'm not sure what has to be done with the insurance company as far as releasing the car and I didn't want to hold anyone up. I have the title
but they haven't settled the claim yet (they say the paperwork has been sent).

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took the car off of ebay because I'm not sure what has to be done with the insurance company as far as releasing the car and I didn't want to hold anyone up. I have the title
but they haven't settled the claim yet (they say the paperwork has been sent).

I tried to call again and no answer. When you find out what the deal is let me know so I can maneuver funds and come pick it up.

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well as of now I am not sure if you sold the car but my offer is no longer good after the mess you pulled. Quick run down of events for those that don't want to read too much. I offered 11k. He replied and said no go. I offered 14k. He replied and said he would sell for 15k. I offered his 15k and to pick it up this weekend locally and asked a bunch of questions about the car. He responds to questions and tells me I have precedence on the car. I responded and assured him I want the car just call me so we can arrange payment. Another day or 2 and I asked what is going on, why is there no plan in place. He replies he has a ton of emails about the car and now someone has offered him 15750 for it and was waiting to see how that was going to pan out. I'm not sure how most people do business but if I tell someone I want 15k for the car and they offer it the car is sold in my eyes, especially if I reply to the person and tell them they have precedence on the car. On top of that leading the person on who was making financial arrangements for this to happen just ****** me off. Honesty goes a long way. If you didn't want 15k you should have said no!

From KNG to SYN: Give you 11k
From SYN to KNG: I can't go near 11k
From KNG to SYN: Your right, I can do 14k
From SYN to KNG: I need to get 15k for the car
From KNG to SYN: I can do 15k just provide me information on how to do the transfer and when I can pick it up
From Syn to KNG: Call me later
From SYN to KNG: Answered all of my questions I asked, still no phone contact.
From KNG to SYN: Reassured that I definitely wanted the vehicle and asked again about money transfer etc
From KNG to SYN: Called twice, once in afternoon, once evening, no answer
From SYN to KNG: Family issue, will contact you tomorrow, he tells me I have precedence since I offered what he wanted and local pickup
From KNG to SYN: Called twice this day, no answer, no phone call from you
From SYN to KNG: I have a bunch of emails on the car and a guy offered 15750 for the car so I'm waiting on him to figure out transportation.

evomind

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well as of now I am not sure if you sold the car but my offer is no longer good after the mess you pulled. Quick run down of events for those that don't want to read too much. I offered 11k. He replied and said no go. I offered 14k. He replied and said he would sell for 15k. I offered his 15k and to pick it up this weekend locally and asked a bunch of questions about the car. He responds to questions and tells me I have precedence on the car. I responded and assured him I want the car just call me so we can arrange payment. Another day or 2 and I asked what is going on, why is there no plan in place. He replies he has a ton of emails about the car and now someone has offered him 15750 for it and was waiting to see how that was going to pan out. I'm not sure how most people do business but if I tell someone I want 15k for the car and they offer it the car is sold in my eyes, especially if I reply to the person and tell them they have precedence on the car. On top of that leading the person on who was making financial arrangements for this to happen just ****** me off. Honesty goes a long way. If you didn't want 15k you should have said no!

From KNG to SYN: Give you 11k
From SYN to KNG: I can't go near 11k
From KNG to SYN: Your right, I can do 14k
From SYN to KNG: I need to get 15k for the car
From KNG to SYN: I can do 15k just provide me information on how to do the transfer and when I can pick it up
From Syn to KNG: Call me later
From SYN to KNG: Answered all of my questions I asked, still no phone contact.
From KNG to SYN: Reassured that I definitely wanted the vehicle and asked again about money transfer etc
From KNG to SYN: Called twice, once in afternoon, once evening, no answer
From SYN to KNG: Family issue, will contact you tomorrow, he tells me I have precedence since I offered what he wanted and local pickup
From KNG to SYN: Called twice this day, no answer, no phone call from you
From SYN to KNG: I have a bunch of emails on the car and a guy offered 15750 for the car so I'm waiting on him to figure out transportation.

hmmmm. looks like your gonna have to play games if you want this car.

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
A Deal is a Deal. I have turned down thousands more for a car because I have made a deal with someone else first.

Moodie

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thats BS What a ****. If it comes out of your mouth live by what you say, or think before you say it.

Moodie

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have never met King Snake but, I have done business with King Snake and know him to be nothing other then a stand up guy, If he tells me it is Sunday I will get my bible and head to church no need to check the
calendar. Thats the type of guy he is!

aloushi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I honestly don't see why anyone would pay that kind of money for a completely wrecked car, looks like it would easily be $25000 to fix with used parts but I guess you plan on parting out anyways, I've seen cars in better condition than this go for under 10k, anyhow good luck to all involved!!!

evomind

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I honestly don't see why anyone would pay that kind of money for a completely wrecked car, looks like it would easily be $25000 to fix with used parts but I guess you plan on parting out anyways, I've seen cars in better condition than this go for under 10k, anyhow good luck to all involved!!!

they want the upgraded parts the car has. i dont think anyone wants to fix the actual car.

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's two sides to every story, let's hold judgement 'til we hear from the OP.

You are absolutely right. I did not come on here bashing him, I publicly removed my agreed price due to the situation posted below. 10 minutes after I made my post he messaged me and said I was right and I could still have the car for 15k picked up.

I am now in a pickle because of the type of person I am. I want the car, but I don't need the car. My plan was to either rebuild it since I have a good price on all the body panels with the exception of the roof. Part of this plan was to remove the Roe setup for a friend of mine (I have my Roe car already). Because my friend, who will remain nameless, is really wanting this Roe setup it is putting a lot of pressure to close this deal but I am not sure I want to proceed since it would make me feel like I caved and gave in when he tried to sell it out from under me. Moral dilemma for me.

Moodie, Its Sunday. No but seriously My wife and I got a good laugh from that statement. Very creative. I pride myself in being honest and it bothers me to be deceived. I have done business on here with over 60 members and I can tell you you will not find a single dissasstified person on here regarding my business practices. I have made very few people mad and that mostly revolves around 21 inch rims and "Tiger Lady" with her Viper (Some of you might remember that thread).

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very admirable KNG. I say take the Viper and make your friend happy. Seems that the OP wants to honor your offer and do the right thing. Turn this into a positive.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very admirable KNG. I say take the Viper and make your friend happy. Seems that the OP wants to honor your offer and do the right thing. Turn this into a positive.

+1. He had a lapse in judgment, but is trying to right a wrong. Get the deal done and everyone will be happy. Him (selling his Viper for his asking price), you (having a 2nd Viper) and your friend (getting the Roe).

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
KNG : My two cents: Don't apply your sense of values to others so closely. Meaning, just because someone doesn't follow your rules exactly doesn't make them a "bad" person, unless they rip you off. Of course it is your decision on who to deal with. The rules you are talking about aren't written or even universally unwritten rules. You learned them either through your parents or friends or whatever. He is applying his values and background. They may be slightly different. He asked 15k. You offered 11K, then came up to 15k. Did that send him a message that he undervalued his car?

I read a lot of guys on this forum quibbling over a vendor charging $20 more than another vendor on a 1000 item. They chase the best price. The seller here probably is chasing the same thing and didn't consider emails to be a binding contract like a man-to-man voice conversation is. He didn't think that you were morally bound to buy and he to sell. Maybe why no actual conversation was arranged.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala