WTB - '08 SSG Coupe

OP
OP
D

dans69ss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Upper $60's is fair to me. I missed a mint 850 mile Black/Red '08 ACR with Bellanger setup and clear bra for $80K.

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is my memory bad, or did you just sell an Orange 08 coupe? I'll keep my eyes open for a SSG.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Upper $60's is fair to me. I missed a mint 850 mile Black/Red '08 ACR with Bellanger setup and clear bra for $80K.

A well known 4500 Black with Red ACR is in the classified for $78K. Could try that if you want that route.

As for the SSG Coupe, try the regular outlets. Unfortunately due to rules we can not say what those outlets are but any good car shopper will find them.

Best of luck

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Dan its Joe (hope all is well )if i can ever do anything for you with the guys at Buhler let me know.pS If you want a NEW one in SSG iam SURE Darren would give you the best deal.

OP
OP
D

dans69ss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank all! I considered new but since I keep a car an average of 1-2 years, no point in me taking a beating like I did on my last car. At least I'm not as bad as Kevin! I missed the 2008 Black/Red ACR with 850 miles here in Dallas which was on Ebay. Car was mint and had the clear bra and Bellanger setup. Sold for $80K! I inspected the car a week earlier. AT the time, the dealer wanted more for the car but the reserve was lowered and they sent me an email but it was to my work and I did not see it until I returned. I will also consider a nice, low mileage ACR that has NOT been tracked. Those of you who know me, know that I am a polisher and not a driver.:D

Last edited:

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank all! I considered new but since I keep a car an average of 1-2 years, no point in me taking a beating like I did on my last car. At least I'm not as bad as Kevan! I missed the 2008 Black/Red ACR with 850 miles here in Dallas which was on Ebay. Car was mint and had the clear bra and Bellanger setup. Sold for $80K! I inspected the car a week earlier. AT the time, the dealer wanted more for the car but the reserve was lowered and they sent me an email but it was to my work and I did not see it until I returned. I will also consider a nice, low mileage ACR that has NOT been tracked. Those of you who know me, know that I am a polisher and not a driver.:D

Hey Dan,
Kevins SSG ACR (low miles) is for sale or is that more than you wanted to pay?

OP
OP
D

dans69ss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kevin's car is definitely priced right and it would be a dream come true for me but as far as ACR's go, I will pay up to $80K for an '08. The '09's are out of my price range. I probably have no choice but to wait for Spring/Summer to find a fair deal. I seem to be a day late and a dollar short as I have missed two great deals, one of them being Jamie Furman's car.

Kadeuces

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So you have $80,000 cash and you dont want to finance an extra $13,000 for the car of your dreams? You only live once. Buy Kevins ACR for $93K and cut out some pork barrel spending elsewhere!

OP
OP
D

dans69ss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you have $80,000 cash and you dont want to finance an extra $13,000 for the car of your dreams? You only live once. Buy Kevins ACR for $93K and cut out some pork barrel spending elsewhere!

I don't want to finance anything and would prefer to live within my means. :D