yellow/black srt coupe in southern maryland

johnk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me.

06 Coupe from Woodhouse, Paxton, 3.55 Quaiffe, Corsa, etc. I'm in Laplata, and drive all toys (Shelby, Boss2, Steet Glide) every chance I get.

OP
OP
M

markus

Viper Owner
Reaction score
right on brother, she was a beaut. actually it was the first time i've seen a viper down south. i don't own anything besides toys (which kind of ***** in inclement weather), so i know where you're coming from with that. i will actually be taking the viper up to waldorf dodge on monday. nice putting a name to a car!

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What does your tag say johnk? Goes200? Something to that effect.

My buddy in Waldorf keeps telling me he's been seeing a SRT-C bumblebee around

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i don't own anything besides toys (which kind of ***** in inclement weather), so i know where you're coming from with that.

Wish I had your problems..

I keep one of each: sportscar (old viper), 4X4 sport/utility, econobox (for the commute), a minivan (because she wants to keep it..) and a an old Chevy PU truck. I've found each to to come in handy in due course...

Carry on..

johnk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
right on brother, she was a beaut. actually it was the first time i've seen a viper down south. i don't own anything besides toys (which kind of ***** in inclement weather), so i know where you're coming from with that. i will actually be taking the viper up to waldorf dodge on monday. nice putting a name to a car!

There are a couple around. A white 06 Coupe in Waldorf, and black Gen 1/2 down my me, and a couple down in St. Mary's/Calvert County.

johnk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What does your tag say johnk? Goes200? Something to that effect.

My buddy in Waldorf keeps telling me he's been seeing a SRT-C bumblebee around

It's DOES200

Yea, if it's dry (even through the Winter when there's no salt on the roads), I'm always driving/riding something.

OP
OP
M

markus

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I keep one of each: sportscar (old viper), 4X4 sport/utility, econobox (for the commute), a minivan (because she wants to keep it..) and a an old Chevy PU truck. I've found each to to come in handy in due course...

Carry on..

the beauty of being single/no kids!

Ken Lally

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Carry on..

How funny! I am pretty much the same:
-sports car (for bad mood remedy)
-sports sedan (for nights out)
-family SUV (for everything)
-econo car (for work)

:drive:

OP
OP
M

markus

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i have a 426. had a vortech, but sold it and went high compression NA monster. i live in kinsale, if you know where that is. i like to call it BF nowhere.

Ken Lally

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i have a 426. had a vortech, but sold it and went high compression NA monster. i live in kinsale, if you know where that is. i like to call it BF nowhere.

NICE!! Bring it out sometime with the Viper events - I do with mine.
Hey I had to Google Kinsale, nice area, a boaters dream.. I could retire there :)

OP
OP
M

markus

Viper Owner
Reaction score
im gonna have to until the viper is running right brother lol.
kinsale is great because i can dry dock the boat in the back yard, unlike jersey where it took an hour just to get the boat to the slip. whereabouts do you live?

Ken Lally

Viper Owner
Reaction score
im gonna have to until the viper is running right brother lol.
kinsale is great because i can dry dock the boat in the back yard, unlike jersey where it took an hour just to get the boat to the slip. whereabouts do you live?

On Rt 7 halfway between Tysons Corner and Leesburg....most folk aro here think its the burbs boons :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery