YELLOW or BLUE powdercoated brake CALIPERS.....anyone interest??

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
RED calipers are def HOT, but just wondering if anyone here will be interest in a set of yellow calipers with black logo, or blue calipers with white logo?? if so, please e-mail or PM us, so we will make a set in that, and send them out to you first....THANKS

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
for some reason, everyone LOVE the RED, but i really don't think the yellow/black will look bad at all, i can send a picture of red calipers, and someone can photoshop it, then check it out...who wants the picture??

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i'm sure it will look great, but i need someone with a yellow car jump on this deal..1st person have a set of yellow or blue done, will get 20% off....you know you all want it for the holiday....i just wanna see it, haha

BluBite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a White w/blue stripes RT/10. I would be very interested in a blue & white set. What are the cost??

Please PM me.

Thanks

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
20% off.....and i know everyone will like it once they are done...then everyone is gonna want them...

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ron, I'll call on Monday about making my SRT calipers in RaceYellow, you already gave me a price. Will I get the 20% off what you told me? :cool:

Thanks Dave
Yo Prez
SD Vipers

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey dave...YES, you will be the 1st one with yellow calipers...and YES 20% off...and you got PM...thanks

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
no warranty problem....plus we replace all seals inside....so you are getting like brand new calipers anyways..thanks

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Calipers are going out tomorrow to Ron :cool: RaceYellow with Black letters. Their going 2 day fedex, so should have them back really soon.

:usa:

tracking # Fedex 845053078752 will go out tomorrow, all packed and ready to drop off :usa: