You got through to Chrysler!!

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THANK YOU ALL!! :hail::hail:

It is official, I AM A DODGE DEALER AGAIN and I could NOT have done it without you! With all of your support, letter writing, T-shirts, banners, petitions and changing signatures, it has finally landed on the right desk at Chrysler and they have decided to release me from "CF Hold"! :2tu: I can now order & sell Dodge vehicles again! "Open for business" and I owe you guys A LOT!! So this is what I'd like to do for you: From now till the end of May 08, ALL OEM parts are 25% off and ANY new Dodge vehicle you'd like to order [except Sprinters] it is yours at Dealer Invoice PLUS any and ALL Rebates at the time of delivery [sorry USA only]! :cool:

I may not match their cookie cutter parameters for being a Dodge Dealer but I am glad that Chrysler realized that I am one of their biggest supporters! Thank You!

And Thank You All Again, Merci, Danke, Grazie, Tack, Gracias!!

Here is a letter to Scott Grayson NY/CT VCA President from Steven J. Landry:

"Dear Scott,
This letter will confirm receipt of your letters into our office in Auburn Hills, Mi with regard to Tator's Dodge. As you mentioned in your letter, Tator's Dodge has been a very long and well established Dodge dealer in our network over the years. During that time business tends to change, sometimes up and sometimes not. Tator's Dodge is a well respected dealer for us and one in which we have every desire to keep as a dealer for many years to come.

The situation as outlined in your letter had more to do with Chrysler Financial then Chrysler Motors, however as sister companies we are all in this together. After further discussion with Chrysler Financial, they have agreed to restoring what would be considered a "normal condition" for Tator's Dodge and therefore Tator's Dodge can and will again be business as usual. I am so happy that Tator's Dodge is able to support the Viper Club of America and all of your enthusiasts. Thank you for being a strong leader within the Viper Club and also forwarding this to our attention.

Yours Truly,
Steve Landry

cc: J. Press
M. Manzo"

:usa: Tator's Dodge :usa:
914-763-3136

Neil would you please post this thread on .:: www.ViperPassion.com ::..

Last edited:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck, that is awesome news! Congratulations! I'm sorry that you had to go through the b.s. but I'm glad it worked out. I will be coming up before May is over to order a Charger from you. Thank you and the Tator crew for giving so much to us. I think we'll need to raise our beers and toast your success at the BBQ next month!

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well, it took them long enough to wise up! Congrats, Tator! Now go sell something!:D

mach4444

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations !!!!
maybe there is hope for this country after all.
to all the naysayers out there that said our emails etc. wouldn't make a difference, happily it looks like you were wrong.

glad to see your back in business..

MarkRx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome man!

Glad to hear Dodge responding to the concearns of their customers. :2tu:

All the best. :drive:

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THAT IS GREAT. Congrats, Chuck! It's nice to know people can actually help and make a huge difference in these situatiuons. I'm very happy for you it worked out.

Jeff

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GREAT NEWS!!!

:usa:CONGRATULATIONS CHUCK!!!!!!!!!!!:usa:

There is common sense after all.... it took a while though.

Performance Junkie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AWESOME!!!
Don't forget the "Wizard" Packages.
Wizard 500 tm Wizard 600 tm Wizard 700 tm
Wizard Custom Performance Packages;)

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WHOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

Congrats Chuck! Its about time that they listened! All of us in Viper Nation are glad that you are back in action!

We will always support you! :usa:

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is great news! congrats!

I didn't think that they'd actually concede to the death threats... but apparently threats work! what a lesson to teach the kids...

Congratulations!!!

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck, I am very happy for you, and for us, because you will be there for Viper owners! Congratulations, and I hope your dealership will be around for another 100 years.

Tom2334

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats Chuck. It took them long enough to get there heads out of there a$$e$ and let you run your buisness the way all dealers should run them. If Chysler had more dealers like yours I have no doubt they would not be looking at any changes in there buisness. They would be looking at bigger profits.

Long Live Tators Dodge!!!!!

Tom
05 Commemorative Edition Viper #29

DreamOn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS Chuck!!!! I'm extremely happy for you. And also to all the VCA members who raised their voices on your behalf! You guys are the greatest! :nana: :notworthy: