06 FE Wheels/PS2s/TPMS

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
might be selling my 2006 SRT F.E wheels. the PS2's ($1800) were just purchased a month ago and used for 1200 miles. no burn outs so tires are pretty much like new. the wheels have been freshly powder coated matte black. no curb rash. will also incl the TPMS ($200)..what re they worth now a days?

You must be registered for see images

Juice

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Love the wheels. Are you willing to seperate the wheels/tires?

Cute broad too.

BennyBad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
when you figure it out, let me know. and please dont ask how much would i pay because i wuold like them as cheap as possible and would not want to offend you. but your car is the first yellow i saw with the blacked out rims and the side emblems changed. been watching for a set of rims to powder coat or wait for a set of ACR takeoffs. thanks Benny

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is that guy on your car?

I recommend a trip to your optometrist, ASAP! (And perhaps a little more thought before you speak).

Dimitrios, when ya set a price on those bad boys, put 'em in the classifieds....since you're a VCA member, it's FREE!

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recommend a trip to your optometrist, ASAP! (And perhaps a little more thought before you speak).

Dimitrios, when ya set a price on those bad boys, put 'em in the classifieds....since you're a VCA member, it's FREE!

hey how have you been? will do.. they have a new set of PS2's and just had the wheels refinished and powder coated so they are in like new shape. i know ive seen them sell for $3000 without the rubber and TPMS. dunno maybe ill set the price at $4500 and see if i get any bites. if not ill just hold on to them till i wear the tires out a bit more and then maybe dump them for $4000...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kodiakleather