1992 Dodge Viper RT/10 Convertible

TheMask

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greetings all!

First let me introduce myself. My name is Oleg and unfortunately I'm not a Viper owner (yet hopefully), but I consider it to be the best vehicle ever manufactured! I'm into SIM racing/editing and programming, hence I have plans to make a Viper Challenge racing MOD for a SIM called NASCAR Heat. Now this may sound funny but to make a complete MOD I need pictures to make background menu screens, and the funniest thing is that I've searched through the Internet over and over and I just can't find high-qualily-high-resolution images of "1992 Dodge Viper RT/10 Convertible" (without the roof) - I'm interested only in this model, not a prototype, etc.. I really can't find anything suitable...
If anybody knows or have any links where I can find such photos (or 3D model pictures), please post here or send them to [email protected] - I'd appreciate your help very much!

For those interested in what NASCAR Heat SIM is, here's a few screenshots of some of the MODs:

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7

Thank you for attention
Best regards and wishes to everyone,
Oleg

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 92 has the antenna on the back fender. I don't think there is anything else that would make it look like a 92 rather than a 93 to 95. Except special paint color. If you want a red one they will be the same... I think.

OP
OP
T

TheMask

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you for the link, I didn't see those pics here before. But unfortunately, I can use very few pics from that collection, 93-95 Vipers also suit as long as they look pretty much the same; most of those photos have high-res versions but they are also low quality or just not what I need, I can show a few shots of Vipers (not only '92) as an example of pics I'm seeking for if you want......so I'm still in the search
I told you it was hard to find them ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Venamous54