2000 ACR DYNO RESULTS

THEMASH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got back from HEFFNER'S performance.
Stock, my car Dynod at: 406.6RWHP/444.3RWTQ at 3900 miles
Belanger Header + Exhaust system: 435.3RWHP/477.1RWTQ, a gain of (28.7RWHP and 32.8RWTQ) "Sounds awesome, a lot meaner"
Heffner's performance AIR BOX: 438.3RWHP/484.1RWTQ
bounce.gif
bounce.gif
, a gain of (3RWHP and 7RWTQ) "across the whole power band too, and thats at a stand still", AIR BOX will even give more power as MPH increases.

You must be registered for see images

Thanks Jason
smile.gif
BURNOUT.gif
BURNOUT.gif

T&D rockers are next, will keep you guys posted
smile.gif

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting -- that's pretty much exactly what I got with my '01 using K&Ns, smooth tubes, Belanger headers, high-flow cats, and Belanger exhaust. Are you running cats in your car?

My '01 stock: 408 RWHP, 442 RWTQ
w/above mods: 438 RWHP, 485 RWTQ

Be very interested as well to hear what happens when you add the T&D rockers. I added them at the same time I swapped heads, yielding 515 RWHP, 525 RWTQ...

OP
OP
T

THEMASH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Ben,
No, I am not running cats on my car, but didn’t you make that much with a Mopar computer?
I am going to redyno car soon, first dyno was done right after we reset the computer. So, I am going to drive it for a while and hopefully gain a few ponies.

Also, did you get your 550RWHP+ from the NOS before or after you had the T&D/heads done to your car? i ask because i might go with that same set up.
THANKS

jcaspar1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shouldn't you get 50 hp increase with the Belanger system without cats or is that only on 1999 and older models? Even if the 50 that is promised is crank HP you should get at least (50-15%) 42.5 at the rear wheels.

OP
OP
T

THEMASH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jcaspar1:
Shouldn't you get 50 hp increase with the Belanger system without cats or is that only on 1999 and older models? Even if the 50 that is promised is crank HP you should get at least (50-15%) 42.5 at the rear wheels.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The 50hp guaranty is for 1999 and older cars I believe. I realize its very far off, but after looking at many guys who have done the Belanger system on 2000 cars and newer, my gain looks about right and similar to what they got. I am going to redyno my car in a week or so, I am hoping to gain a few more.

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 438/485 run was with a MOPAR ECU, but I've since seen similar power levels with the stock ECU. My 515 / 525 run was with the stock ECU.

I got &gt;550 RWHP on NOS both with and without the heads. However, I got 553 RWHP with #52 NOS jets (200-shot) and stock heads, and 586 RWHP with #40 NOS jets (100-shot) and modified heads.

The heads on my car were Hennessey "Venom Power Pak" heads, which came along with other goodies like 10mm plug wires, AL flywheel, T&D rockers, etc. The package retained my stock '01 cam (smog considerations). All in all, a very good combination of parts which made excellent power and was very streetable.