2001 Extreme Bikini Team - Viper - Vette Charity Event!

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, folks, its that time of year again where our minds turn to Spring, so I'm starting to put together the plans for our 2001 charity event. This year the event will be held at Lifetime Fitness Club in Fairfax, Virginia (one of our sponsors).
I will be working with the local area Viper and Vette Clubs to bring as many people together as we can this year. (Imagine all the smack talking going on here!)

And, the best part, we'll do it when it's WARM! lol (Year before last it was freezing and the girls all had to wear jackets!)

Looking for April/May dates. We'll bring the EBT girls and our 2001 Vette (maybe we can get our 2000 Viper there, too) and you bring your cars (and your money!)

I'll post more info, but we'll need to get an idea of how many cars we can expect - we have alot of room!

So get ready to bring Spring in with a bang! I'm sure I can get Viper Magazine there and maybe we can get some of the folks from the Corvette mags (or we'll send them the photos).

If we get enough people, I'm thinking of getting a firetruck with ladder so we can take the group photo. That or a helicopter. I dont know if I could climb that high and not get sick!
You must be registered for see images

BigsViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
I'm sure I can get Viper Magazine there and maybe we can get some of the folks from the Corvette mags (or we'll send them the photos).
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My partner bought an awesome '60 corvette and claims he cannot find any corvette mags (and he is very thorough). Can the Viper board come up with any sources for him?
You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
P

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No Corvette mags? Well, I believe there is Vette magazine and Vette Fever.... Tell him to go to a Barnes & Noble and look...

OP
OP
P

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Then you might know my wife! She is there everyday (during the day, so if you go at night you might not.)

Anyways, we're talking with the management about co-sponsoring the event in the huge parking lot next to the clubs (they have evening and weekend access to it).

I'm hearing we might be able to get at least 30 MD/VA Vipers there (although I'd love to see more!) and probably 70 Vettes. My goal would be 100 cars. I'm also getting some nice responses from people willing to help out - keep 'em coming because we want to make this the biggest event ever!

I'm working on entertainment, food, charity auction, raffles - and of course, the EBT Girls!