2002 GTS Final Edition #94 w/only 1000 miles in Mint/Showroom condition

Treviso

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 2002 GTS Final Edition #94 in showroom condition with only 1000 original miles that I am putting up for sale. The Viper is completely stock and came to me by way of a collector in Chicago in the original factory dress, still wrapped! It is completely original, no accidents, no paint work, no bumps, no dings, no scratches, no stories. I have owned the car for a little over a year and it is completely gorgeous. Unmolested, never tracked, garage queen, never seen rain, stored in a temperature controlled car vault since new. Original everything, all documents included.
The car has a clear bra that was professionally custom cut and applied which covers a lot more of the car, protecting it from chips, etc... I have custom embroidered floor mats and a rear trunk mat from PartsRack that are black with matching (Final Edition) red stitching that read: "Viper Final Edition #94".
If you have ever wanted a gorgeous stock Gen II Final Edition with 1000 original babied miles...this is your car. I am in Northville, Michigan. Pictures posted in Classified Section with link provided below.
Please contact me at: [email protected]

Here is the link to the Classified section on the Viper Forum: http://classifieds.viperclub.org/sh...edition2394-1000-original-miles-2fmint&cat=21

Last edited:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Very familiar with this car, near Detroit...It has had "maintenance miles" only since 2002. Showroom Condition, sitting in a small collection! No worries here.....

JonB~~~~:<~

OP
OP
T

Treviso

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: 2002 GTS Final Edition #94 w/only 1000 miles in Mint/Showroom condition.

I am in Northville, Michigan. Photos are in the classified section of this site

sfm79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My bad...I still don't see a location in the ad.

I know sombody looking for a car like this, I'll pass it on.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so you had to put jonB's name in the thread title cause you bought a floor mat from him ?

OP
OP
T

Treviso

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those names came up because of autofill on my Mac. I didn't catch it and you can see that I tried to change it on my reply. Sorry:-(

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
so you had to put jonB's name in the thread title cause you bought a floor mat from him ?

I was ble to put the original great-guy owner, +John Gastman, + Rob together on this car, that I have known it since day 1. I offered to 'vouch' for the car, then and now, and have no idea how floor-mats got involved!

Did this car sell yet? A beauty....

OP
OP
T

Treviso

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got a couple very interested parties, but until I have a deposit on her, she is still available. It is just impossible to find a car like this anymore. She is a beauty indeed!

OP
OP
T

Treviso

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just wanted to make sure that everyone who asked for pictures got them from me. If not, just let me know and I will resend them to you. Thanks, Robert

OP
OP
T

Treviso

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funding fell through with last party, so the Final Edition is still available. Please contact me at: [email protected] if you are interested in a pristine 1000 mile 2002 Viper GTS Final Edition.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a damn nice car they are stunningly beautiful in person.

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful car! I'd buy it and drive the piss out of it essentially destroying any collectibility...

Probably should go to another collector that will just stare at it.

italianx333

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful car! I'd buy it and drive the piss out of it essentially destroying any collectibility...

Probably should go to another collector that will just stare at it.

How dare you buy that car and drive the piss out of it destroying all its value! Unlike you selfish sir, I would buy that rare beauty and then immediately strip it down and part it out!!!

:2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala