2003 RT-10 & 2005(?) GTS ??!!??

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
One item I have noticed, is that virtually all the phone calls I have received about the new RT-10 are from folks that saw the GTSR at VOI-6. They all like/love the new car as they remembered how the GTSR looked unbelievably better in person. It is much lower & wider than almost anything on the planet. Steve Ferguson mentioned that the new RT-10 is just like the GTSR; you have to see it in person!! I am like so many that love our beloved Gen I and Gen II , but I was bowled over by the prototype at the invitational. My suggestion to all of those owners who want a GTS before 2005, let's innundate DC with requests for a GTS - SOONER!!

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
WELL SAID, Bill!! As you know, Elaine will NEED a Gen III RT/10 AND a GEN III GTS...BUILD THEM, Dodge!!! P.S....Bill, don't forget to send the yellow/blue 2001 GTS or she'll be lookin' for YOU!! ( Hell, I'm not only out of $$$$$$, but out of garage space as well!)

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was on the stand with Maurice at the introduction, and he did an interview for the news that evening. When the interview was finished, I looked at Bud Leibler and told him that, "instead of a window sticker you should just put a divorce decree on the window!". I guess the reporter heard me because later that evening the she repeated my quote on the news!

Robert Dyck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bill Pemberton:
One item I have noticed, is that virtually all the phone calls I have received about the new RT-10 are from folks that saw the GTSR at VOI-6. They all like/love the new car as they remembered how the GTSR looked unbelievably better in person. It is much lower & wider than almost anything on the planet. Steve Ferguson mentioned that the new RT-10 is just like the GTSR; you have to see it in person!! I am like so many that love our beloved Gen I and Gen II , but I was bowled over by the prototype at the invitational. My suggestion to all of those owners who want a GTS before 2005, let's innundate DC with requests for a GTS - SOONER!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

===========================================================

Hehehehehe!!! Bill, I can certainly understand your enthusiam
You must be registered for see images

Seriously though, I think we will all come around at some point; just the way they did for the C5.