2003 viper availability date

Reaction score
Who cares when this car will come out.. Does anyone agree with me at all that they killed the look of the Viper.. It seems that they redefined the car for a crowd that likes corvettes..Someone pleased agree with me..!!!!!

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If looks didn't matter, then we would all own Supras? right? I never hear anyone badmouth the Supras on their "performance". I always hear something to the effect of "but do people follow you and ask you if they can look at your car?" Now people have jumped to the other side and are repeating what I've always heard come out of the other guys mouth. It's all about performance.

As a matter of fact, looks do count and in most situations they count as much if not more than the performance. The style of a car is harder to modify than the power plant. It is much simpler to take a great looking car and add horsepower, then take a great performance car and add style.

I don't have any problems with the new aerodynamic looks, it was necessary to be competitive in the world who beat who. They're not ****, but they will go like stink on you know what! But don't modified Supras or nitrous packed vets do that too?

The new gen III will grow on us, but ask your self..... Did you love the Gen III before you saw it based on your love for Mopar or Viper or did you look at it from an unbiased point of view and think that it's is **** or exotic vehicle?

I will grow to like the car, just give me some time to adjust.

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My order is in and I don't intend on canceling it! This may not mean much - but I will get one one way or another. I'm on my 4th Viper and still have 2 in my Viper Pit - I'd love to add this to my Pit! We all would have liked to see something a little different. Maybe if and when the GTS version is built they will make a few adjustments to address some of the comments given on this board. I hear it shows much better in person.