2008 SSG/Black Stripes 135 MILES

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude, I love your car and hate to see you going through this. Hopefully you'll get your asking price. FYI, an identical one PLUS Aero group was on ebay last week, and maxed out at 78k new.

OP
OP
ASPIRATIONS

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude, I love your car and hate to see you going through this. Hopefully you'll get your asking price. FYI, an identical one PLUS Aero group was on ebay last week, and maxed out at 78k new.

Cop M,
I check e-bay once in awhile to see if any SSGs are for sale but missed that one..Do you happen to have the listing # to it??? You can PM me if you do ...Thanks,Kevin

OP
OP
ASPIRATIONS

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That green/black coupe w/aero (2009) is at university doge in davie fl

I talked to those meat puppets months ago about that car..I wanted to give 10K and my car and they turned it down....I hope it sits in their showroom until 2020:although they probably will not be around long anyway.:mad: Thanks for the info...

Shank2117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I talked to those meat puppets months ago about that car..I wanted to give 10K and my car and they turned it down....I hope it sits in their showroom until 2020:although they probably will not be around long anyway.:mad: Thanks for the info...

i dunno about that. its like the only dealer i trust with my viper.

why are you selling your 08, specially with 135 miles on it?.

OP
OP
ASPIRATIONS

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dunno about that. its like the only dealer i trust with my viper.

why are you selling your 08, specially with 135 miles on it?.

Their service department may be good but their sales department is CRAP...I know a few florida members have posted that the service dept was indeed good...
Iam selling my 08 SSG because I ordered a 09 SSG/ACR...

adamlotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
too bad you have to take such a huge loss on your car,i paid sticker on my ssg and its dropped about 30-35k makes menever to buy a new model one again,good luck on your sale you have a very rare car.

Stealth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some Dealers are just oblivious to the real world. The SoCal economy continues to be hammered as bad as any state other than Michigan, and yet when I took my '08 in for service at a local dealer this week I saw a 2008 ACR on the floor with a $25k markup over MSRP! Very interesting given the deals that appear to be availble now.

Sorry to hijack, and I hope you have a quick sale at an excellent price!

OP
OP
ASPIRATIONS

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some Dealers are just oblivious to the real world. The SoCal economy continues to be hammered as bad as any state other than Michigan, and yet when I took my '08 in for service at a local dealer this week I saw a 2008 ACR on the floor with a $25k markup over MSRP! Very interesting given the deals that appear to be availble now.

Sorry to hijack, and I hope you have a quick sale at an excellent price!

WOW thats really crazy but maybe the dealership owner just wants it for himself,lol:dunno: What color was it ????

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey ASP I have 50k burning a hole in my pocket, please take it from me.:D

I love your car maybe if I dont win the raffle I'll give ya call. By the way
did you see the pics of the guy making his SSG a ACR, ITS UNREAL. Yours
could go the same way and you have the added extra, BLACK STRIPES. :headbang:

WANTED

OP
OP
ASPIRATIONS

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wanted,
I thought of that a long time ago and its my 2nd option if I cant get 80K...I will take your 50K and keep it in my garage until you get 30K more,lol...It still has 135 miles and probably will not see a mile more until the end of May..Good luck in the raffle.
Hey you never got back to me on the 03 and 04 brochures:dunno: Kevin

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wanted,
I thought of that a long time ago and its my 2nd option if I cant get 80K...I will take your 50K and keep it in my garage until you get 30K more,lol...It still has 135 miles and probably will not see a mile more until the end of May..Good luck in the raffle.
Hey you never got back to me on the 03 and 04 brochures:dunno: Kevin

PM SENT, WANTED