2013 Annual 9-11 Respect Cruise in Honor of PAPD Lt. Cirri Sept 14th

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

ALL Regions are Welcome to Join us on Saturday, September 14th for our Annual 9-11 Respect Cruise

We will meet at 8AM at Subway Parking Lot, 10 Meadowlands Parkway, Secaucus, NJ 07094

We will leave for NYC at 8:45 am to meet the NY/CT Club on West 34the Street along side the Javitts Center headed West on 34th Street around 9:00 am

We will have a brief drivers meeting on 34th Street then we will head down to the NEW WORLD TRADE CENTER! We will park at the Battery Park Garage off of West Street. Its a self park garage and always has plenty of parking.

Once we are parked you are free to walk around the area, I will also be giving a tour and all are welcome to go with me to learn about that day.

at 11:15 we will meet back at the Garage so we can depart NYC by 11:30 to head to Hoboken NJ for a great lunch at Dino and Harrys Steak House, there is also a self parking garage available
(Lunch is not included in the donation)

Please go to our NJ VCA Facebook page to RSVP https://www.facebook.com/events/539857439402585/#!/VCANjRegion or email us at [email protected]

A $50.00 Minimum Donation Will Be Needed to Join the Run, all proceeds will be donated to a PAPD designated family fund. Please bring exact change or personal check

We look Forward to seeing you!

Regards and God Bless America:usa:

Bobby C

mkviper96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be attending this event. I am meeting other members off of exit 75 on route 78 at 6:30-6:45. We will be meeting at the Fireworks Store parking lot. This is the last exit heading east on Route 78 right before enttering NJ.

mkviper96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will be meeting at 6:45 of Exit 75 on Route 78 on Sept 14 at this location in route to Secaucus. Anyone that wants to cruise with us this is where we will be meeting tomorrow morning.

TNT Fireworks Supercenter

102 Cedarville Rd, Easton, PA ‎

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Everyone! Nice to meet many of you for the first time and see some old friends.

Bobby - what a great event! Well organized, as smooth as it could be moving a dozen Vipers through lower Manhattan. And such an important piece of our history to visit. Thanks for continuing this tradition!

Here's a slideshow of pics from today -- SLIDESHOW