3 More Days !!!

2BADD 4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well guys , the time has come! On Wed. morning I will greet my new 02 GTS Final Edition #338 VIPER!!! Shipped by Bill Pemberton and Woodhouse Dodge. I MUST add that Bill P. was very instrumental in the financial transaction and the complete deal! Painless!!!
Bill and Woodhouse are simply the BEST!!! NONE BETTER!!! Bill has helped me, like NO other salesman would ever have. I sincerely mean that, he is a true gentleman. I have already had a week or 2 of sleepless nights, Now I will have a few more. Am I sane? Or just so thrilled to finally join this Viper Community!!! I also get these weird phone calls, like from Mexico and Ireland, and other countries, he is a GREAT Joker as well!!! He had me fooled a couple of times! Anyway I am EXCITED to say the least, And I will post pics. and let you all know when she arrives on Wed.

I also want to thank all members here for their responses to my questions and all the good advice !!!

Best, Dave
supergrin.gif

JBenko

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now here's the cool part. After you've had the car for a couple of years you will still get just as jazzed thinking about driving it as you do now. Everytime I grab the keys I get fired up !

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, what they said.

By the way, when you do get your car and visit in the garage every now and then, you know, just to look at it, your not crazy.
I know I've done that many times!!!

OP
OP

2BADD 4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Walt....... that is one of the best ones that I have read!

"And when I die,bury me in this car so that I can drive it in the next life!"

Dave
supergrin.gif

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Sounds great!

You will own a piece of automotive hisssssss-tory.

I've had mine for 14 months, and 13500 miles, and it still feels wonderful, as if I just got it a few weeks ago.

The feeling lasts!

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You haf only reciffed de kalls vrom Irelandt und Mexico und not vrom jermany, ach, herr plemmberton vill fix dat zoon.
Seriously, you still have the Woodhouse delivery experience to enjoy. On Wednesday, absolutely on time, a great big Ram dually with an enclosed trailer will pull in your driveway, it will be piloted by the most pleasant people you can imagine, who will take you through the most complete delivery procedure you can imagine, and you will wind up becoming fast friends with these folks. These guys are delivering a whole new level of service, nationwide. The delivery thing is part of the Woodhouse experience, any neighbors you previously did not know, you will by midnight wednesday. You are about to become a rock star! And if there are any teenagers around you are about to be promoted to Batman status when the brake and backup lights come on inside the darkened trailer and that V10 fires for the first time!