30 years a Viper owner

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a very happy (and HOT) August 14, 1993 for me. My third child had been born a little over a week before, then my gleaming Black '93 RT/10 hit the streets of New Braunfels and San Antonio WITH air conditioning! Lord that car was beautiful - and fun to drive on the track. I traded it 3 years later on my '96 GTS.

Attachments

• 93 RT.jpg
    93 RT.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 41

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice Dean and congrats on your milestone!! I was working for Chrysler Financial in NJ back then and the new Black Viper was really hot, dealers were paying way over list for them!!

I've still got 3 years till November for my 30th. I bought a Red/Tan '94 in 11/96 and still have it. 4 various G2, G3 and G4 coupes later, I found a great Comp Coupe in the UK.

Hope to one day catch up with you either at COTA of Hastings, NE., planning on getting there in June'24 for the Viper event. Mike

Heysie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great to own those cars so long. A lot of people buy and sell cars every year. Must be proof that a Viper is really a special car.

Biff Brown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Purchase date 1/11/94 from a dealer in Scranton Pa. I also worked for Dodge and you couldn’t get them unless they were sold orders but I found this one via a dealer locate. The buyers loan feel thru and the car became available, I was there in 5 hours! As we were loading up the car (in a snowstorm) the Dealership owner came over and told me the original buyer called and his loan was approved, I asked him what he said and he replied “ the Viper is headed to Virginia”…

Attachments

• IMG_1733.jpeg
    IMG_1733.jpeg
    243.9 KB · Views: 17

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala