660 rear wheel torque today!!!!

George Bryce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all! I went to Aaron Scotts today to visit and dyno my 542 ACR. We were very pleased.We backed up all the claims that LPE had. We got 615 HP @ 5500 and 660 TQ @4500!!!!
If we lose 15% through the drive train....some say 16%. We take
615 divide by .85=723!! As far as the TQ,660..85=776!
The guys at LPE tell the truth! My 99 ACR is in the new Car and
Driver mag...just came out Fri.This Viper hauls A** Check it out.
Happy holidays! GB3

Tenney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw the article. Very nice car. Congrads on the championship and right back at ya on the Happy Holidays.

David Jenkins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey George, what an awesome piece! It was good talking to you at Pomona. I can just see you toolin' around, with the skinnies up front, spankin' everything that croses your path. Once again, a DRAG RACER makes a ton of street power.dj

OP
OP
G

George Bryce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi David,tell us about your projects...shop,on the left coast.
How is your deal going? Good luck.
John(smack daddy)I think the LPE 542 kit comes with the EX mentioned in the C.D.text. Lurkin,GB3

David Jenkins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey George, right now I'm concentrating on getting stuff ready for the Viper Days Race at Willow at the end of the month. We've got to get a new ACR to work with no testing. Been there done that huh?!!! Pomona's the weekend after. Do you run Pheonix? You should come out early to check out the race. Mumford and some of the left coast guys are renting shifter carts on the Friday before the race.(see discussion group.) It'll sell out fast I'm sure. I'm certain you guys are neck deep in it right now and will be until then, but you know it would be fun! Say hi to Sauer for me. Best of luck to everyone in your camp this year.dj

OP
OP
G

George Bryce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
David,I have to go to Pomona in Feb. to collect my championship
goodies. You Know,rings jackets,etc. When should I arrive?...
What Viper stuff is going on? I can come Feb. 2-3..must be there for Sunday 4th. Lemeno, GB3

David Jenkins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GB, it's January 27-28 the week before Pomona. It's a Viper Days Race. Should be about 50-60 cars. Ask Purner, he'll probably be here. We are trying to do the cart thing Fri. the 26th.dj

Reaction score
Dear Shirley MulHennessey,

I forgot to mention that we are actually gonna mix in some turns. Hope it doesn't spoil your plans. Remember the round wheel is for this thing road-racers do that is called "turning". Try to bring a toothpick to pick the hay outta your teeth after you get to the end of the straightaway.

PS-bring your own parachute.

OP
OP
G

George Bryce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GTB zr,I tried to race my 542 and my 2blower C5....but I wuz havin a hard time drivin both at once...can you help me?
I`ll drive the Snake....ok? GB3

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang