99 Viper ACR For Sale! Immaculate Condition

NickUnsworth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RARE, IMMACULATE, AND FINELY TUNED “ACR!” CLOSE TO 600 HP!

To see the ad with all details click here. Inquiries: [email protected] / 858 228 0680

We just had back to back kids and now I’ve got to sell my baby for something more “practical.” It literally pains me to write this because this was my childhood dream car.

I searched high and low for the perfect ACR three years ago when I bought this. You would have a hard time finding a viper that is better tuned and sounds better than this one. It turns heads everywhere it goes.

Check out this video where you can hear the past 2 owners describe their experience & upgrade history: www.ViperACRForSale.com

Some upgrades: It has Edelbrock headers, Borla Exhaust, StopTech brake package, high flow catalytics, upgraded transmission & gear differential, u-bolts upgraded to be able to handle the power.

The sound system with 2 amps, sub, Bluetooth, and hands free phone is EPIC!

Brand new tires with less than 3k miles on them. (It had the original tires when I bought it)

I have serviced the car by a local Viper tech and have all records.

CA buyers I have a legitimate ***Clean Smog*** that is valid for 90 days. If she passes CA strict emissions it will pass anywhere.

Serious inquiries only. No joy rides and no low ball offers pls.

I can’t find any ACR’s on the market that come close to comparing to this one. Don’t hesitate or you may miss out on a gorgeous ACR!

Nick

[email protected]

You must be registered for see images attach