ACR BBS wheels now $3,000 - yikes

vviperr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Picked up my ACR at Jacksonville Dodge Saturday after having front fascia and side sills repainted (it looks fantastic). Was talking to my Viper tech and asked him what the ACR BBS wheels cost today. He told me you can only get the originals from Dodge and that the rear wheels retail for $3,000 - each. While I generally don't let my Viper out of my sight - am thinking locking lug nuts are looking real attractive. Has anybody had their wheels stolen?

Fast Freddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Picked up my ACR at Jacksonville Dodge Saturday after having front fascia and side sills repainted (it looks fantastic). Was talking to my Viper tech and asked him what the ACR BBS wheels cost today. He told me you can only get the originals from Dodge and that the rear wheels retail for $3,000 - each. While I generally don't let my Viper out of my sight - am thinking locking lug nuts are looking real attractive. Has anybody had their wheels stolen?

holy cow........ thats insane. i think i am gonna lock mine on too :eek:

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You go to Jax Dodge to get your car worked on? I will....NEVER....go there again. EVER!!

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
parts are always expensive alone.you can buy the set for the same price sometime or another
Max

gotV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have been on both ends of wheels locks. i had wheel locks on my cobra mustang, which had the saleen upgraded wheels. someone tried to steal them and was unable to because of the locks, so they keyed the car all to hell. on the other side, i did not have locks on my viper, and the crooks made it off with my wheels. point being is either way i am calling my insurance, but i would much rather replace wheels, than to deal with a repaint....and ensuring that i am happy with the painters work. wheels are almost always perfect right out of the box. just my .02 cents.

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They were $2800 each from the dealer when the ACR was being sold, so $3000 is about right.
But if pushed, you can get a set of 4 BBS LM wheels for about $3650. Or find one used on Ebay.;)

Bugeater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jesus just buy them on-line...I sold mine WITH pilots for 3,300 FOR ALL 4. Ebay has them sometimes, and are typically a popular auction...

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They were $2800 each from the dealer when the ACR was being sold, so $3000 is about right.
But if pushed, you can get a set of 4 BBS LM wheels for about $3650. Or find one used on Ebay.;)

A guy I know has a set with tires for $2600.