jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My advice? Get an ACR!
smile.gif

Nasty 10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just purchased a new 2001 RT/10 from a dealer here in the bay area. There are still quite a few new 01-02's out there. Now is actually a good time to get one. I too am a previous Corvette owner. I traded in my 2001 Corvette towards the Viper.
good luck
smile.gif

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2001 and up have ABS. I opted for the Sapphire blue since it was a one year color. New or used there are many great deals out there. Wait till after the 1st if you get a new one to avoid luxury tax, but it may be worth you while to look at some used ones.

MichaelThurston

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Steve,

Why don't you consider the M3 a "Real" sportcar? How did it compare to the corvette and s2000? What don't you like about it? Thanks.

Hot Rod

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Go for the RT/10 - especially in Fla. You get the best of all combinations; hard top, soft top or no top. Unfortunatly, we just got 7+ inches of snow here in CT so it looks like the Snake is in hibernation till Spring. Don't rule out red - it's classic, really shines after a Zaino treatment and draws loads of attention.

You will find Viper is in a class all by itself. I had a deposit on a Corvette but cancelled the deal when I decided I too wanted a real performance car. The Viper is an absolute rocket!!

Good luck in your hunt.