Alternator Pulley

SMCBUILDERSINC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have an alternator pulley for sale? I need one super fast and I am not sure about where to get it. The factory pulley is black and mine is silver looking, I think it is an underdrive unit. I really dont care if its undersriven or not b/c I have a trip to take on Friday of next week and I need to get this thing wrapped up.

Reaction score
You might try a repair shop that does alternator repair work. The Viper alternator is not that exotic. Perhaps the pulley isn't ether. Then again... I might have to eat those words. Try Jon B @ PartsRack too. He has lots of good used parts.

OP
OP
S

SMCBUILDERSINC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just want everyone to know that Doug Levin has gone above and beyond the standard with the level of customer service that he provided in my situation. As you may have noticed, I needed an alternator pulley for my car b/c im going out of town on Friday, so he overnighted it to me at no cost and was the nicest person to deal with. This is the third time he has helped myself and a friend of mine for no charge. Thanks again Doug, Im looking forward to meeting you soon.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yup! That's Doug! Dougy boy has done the same for me in different situations! He is an outstanding guy!! I saw him at VOI.7 and man he was like a new man! Doug you looked great! I am still saving my pennies to get my S/C!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4