Anybody's SRT-10?

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody\'s SRT-10?

I took this during the summer last year. I had previously spotted it on King George Road after working on my bike. It was sun set and it was nice!

The following day I was riding to a friends house on Mary Avenue(adjacent to King George Rd.). Again, another viper (steel gray GTS with front plate), same owner. So I waved and went about on my business.

About a week or so later me and my friends met at a popular spot that we hang out at. Well there sitting in that lot is the SRT-10.

Anybody from the forum?
1828109_0929-med.JPG

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Re: Anybody\'s SRT-10?

Pretty disjointed note, but what are you trying to state? Are you mad at this guy because he didn't wave at you or what? Who knows ,he could be like me, old and needing bifocals, and he may not have seen you. Please make your complaint clear, as I am not really sure what the issue is.Thanks.

LW VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think he's asking if the person driving the SRT-10 is someone on this forum. Didn't seem disjointed to me.

Sometimes the issue is that one Viper owner would like to meet another Viper owner.

Anyway, that's my take.

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score

No Bill, I was simply asking if it was anybody on the forum that owned the two vipers that have been running around here. No flame here although my sig is another story.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Duh, so put the stupid sticker on my forehead. Going to my room now, and will come back when I figure out the simple nature of understanding the English Language --- and have a pleasant weekend.