Anyone in Texas know Ed and/or Judy Gee ??

OP
OP
P

past ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the guidance. Darth, these were Viper people and usually the viper nation pulls together and helps ....guess not all feel the same way ??!!

Darth Menace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the guidance. Darth, these were Viper people and usually the viper nation pulls together and helps ....guess not all feel the same way ??!!
I by no means am offended that you posted this here, but I just saw bump after bump with no reply, so I was giving other suggestions for you to look at. The google search is kind of obvious, but maybe you might have some success there after a bit of digging. That is where I would start. I have been planning on locating the original owner of my viper...it was a business so that might be a tad easier

OP
OP
P

past ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have tried Google/Bing, also original dealership that delivered the car..tried the phone company as well...to no avail

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try Intelius. Good site and will get you into right direction.

I've tracked down dozens of people. Let me know if you need help.

OP
OP
P

past ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RedEnuf....I took your advice, used Intelius, after giving them my info and paid a fee, they gave me basically the same printout that IF I HAD DONE A GOOGLE search, nothing different, no phone numbers or recent history.....will never use again...!!

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For $3.95 as credit card fee you usually get enough information to move forward. Its one of the basic searches to do first. Just to see what info is available. Intelius gave me both Ed's and Judy's recent address history, going more than 10 years back, I even forwarded it to you. Not sure what you are talking about not seeing recent history? If people dont move, there are no new addresses. If they dont move, they usually pay taxes, thats what Kerrrville Tax assessors office is good for. Forwarded you that info too.

Naturally you can google for about 2 hours worth addresses, names and tax assessors records, getting partial information and piece it together. Thats one way of doing it. I have better things to do with my 2 hours, so I pay $3.95.

Yes, people with PO boxes may choose not to have listed land line or cell phone numbers. You need to use other info to get those numbers. This either requires time or few dollars for hungry search engines....
Depending what you are looking for, 3 bucks or 19 bucks is sometimes well worth the investment, when you get the right information. Tracking people is not like buying a newspaper, where you know you get all 42 pages worth. Its often a hit and miss. One day you get lucky, next day its all junk information. I have used weeks in finding a person who does not want to be found.

Sorry to hear that $3.95 was wasted in your opinion, when trying to track down a person with all of your car literature, I thought the books would have been a bit more valuable for you?

OP
OP
P

past ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks "redEnuf" you are a nice person to step up and assist me...I will continue to use the personal messages to communicate with you THANKS !

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235