Anyone inerested in Speed Pro

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
We are currently working on getting the speed pro on a viper. everything is mapped out except for the trigger signal.. we are looking at getting a crank trigger made for the viper. We do have the speed pro ready for installation on a number of other cars like the camaro and mustang and some imports. thanks
albert

HouseofSpeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just as an aside....many of the programmable FI setups out there aren't set up for more than 8 cylinders. Especially on DIS stuff...and, in fact, a stand alone unit from a US manufacturer doesn't exist that will support 10 cylinders and DIS. Driver issues seem to be the hold -up, as well as the aforementioned crank phasing on Vipers.

I have talked to them all....not enough market to warrant the parts. SpeedPro and Accel have the rest of the market covered...Mustangs, LT1/LS1, Turbo Buick, imports, you name it. IT is not going to be a situation where a harness can be swapped and you add a crank trigger. The software will have to be modded... and that will be no small task, different algorithms..table changes, modifiers, etc. I have thought about this myself...and why reinvent the wheel, if someone wants programmable FI...get a Motec.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper