AWESOME NEW FEATURE >> MEMBERS ONLY!

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Just go to the main index... and it's right below illustrated upgrades. (If you're not a member, sorry, but you won't see it)

...AND once you get there (please e-mail Jay if you are a VCA member and the MEMBERS ONLY forum doesn't appear on your screen) you'll see an awesome new feature.... compliments of PVO!!!!!

SERPENT INDIANA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you know...after a long day, I guess I just wasn't in the mood for a treasure hunt...especially not even knowing WHAT we are looking for....remember not everyone is as computer literate as others....I have wasted all the time looking for this "NEW FEATURE" I intend to waste for time being....sorry for being an ass, but I just hate to be teased...if you have something for us, tell us what it is and make it easily available....just like the news chanels...I don't like to waste my time.......

Reaction score
you know...after a long day, I guess I just wasn't in the mood for a treasure hunt...especially not even knowing WHAT we are looking for....remember not everyone is as computer literate as others....I have wasted all the time looking for this "NEW FEATURE" I intend to waste for time being....sorry for being an ass, but I just hate to be teased...if you have something for us, tell us what it is and make it easily available....just like the news chanels...I don't like to waste my time.......

All set Larry! I have been sitting here since about 5:30 trying to catch all the problems as they arise. :)

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nor me, where do I find Jays email address ?

[email protected] :)

You can email Tony Rickard, [email protected], as well. Please include your Forum username, email address (used to register for the forums), and VCA #..... Thanks in advance!

There was a time, many moons ago, when it must have seemed to users every other post had my email address at the end of it (the posts in between were posted by "[email protected]")...... oh, how I long for those days. LOL!

We'll get y'all set up as fast as we hear from you.

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This "Awesome New Feature for Members Only" really bites it...when the Southern California Chapter of the VCA doesn't even offer associate memberships to non-Viper owners. :( I can't even become half a member without owning a whole Viper. *slump*

You must be registered for see images

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Daffy, Several regions do offer associate memberships, maybe you can talk the SoCal club to do so. Look at the bright side, if you were a Harley Davidson Freak, you can't even log into the HOG (Harley Owners Group) website at all unless you are a member. The VCA site is very open, with only this one area of the site for members.

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, Jay, you make a good point. Thanks for pointing out the silver lining in this small dark cloud. Heh-heh. Truly I am grateful to be able to chat, learn, share, and just have a great time with all of you. It would really **** if I couldn't even have this without being a Viper owner. Things can always be worse! No lie about that. I am thankful! :D

CAP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This "Awesome New Feature for Members Only" really bites it...when the Southern California Chapter of the VCA doesn't even offer associate memberships to non-Viper owners. :( I can't even become half a member without owning a whole Viper. *slump*

Awesome? You're not missing much. Just a bunch of FAQs about the SRT. I expected more. Maybe more's to come, but for now you don't have to feel bad.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala