Back Order 530!! PLEASE HELP

rayray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Other people are probably having the same problem getting parts right now but i have to ask. Can anyone get a pressure hose fitting for a 2004 SRT-10. Its part number 52088914AA i tried to order it through dodge and they put me on a back order list as number 530 with no expected date of getting the part. They said it could take up to a YEAR! Its only a $37 part I was wondering if anyone has it for sale, or if there is an after market substitute for it? i can't imagine not having my car for that long. Any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Ray :(

viperB

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Try viper paul.He has lots of viper used parts and should have it.1800-338-4002.

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like it's also a Jeep part, so you could cruise that neighborhood. One jeep forum indicated that the suffix has advanced from AA to AD to AE, so you might try ordering under that number. Another noted that they are o-rings. In fastening/sealing applications, it is the o-ring that does the work, not tightening the threads more. Perhaps you could try a replacement or slightly thicker o-ring, too.

OP
OP
R

rayray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First of all thanks everyone for your replies

Avbates-

Is this site trust worthy? There isn't a number provided to speak to anyone and they seem to have a large quantity of parts availible no where else...

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Is this site trust worthy? There isn't a number provided to speak to anyone and they seem to have a large quantity of parts availible no where else...

Not many web sites are sophisticated enough to give you an indication of what is actually in stock at a specific point in time. Not a big amount of money to risk if the part isn't available from one of our supporting vendors anyway.

Shank2117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
call Michael over at xvipers. He has vipers hes parting out and he ships fast.

Black Adder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Ray Ray,
My body shop introduced me to the web site and they buy oem parts from them so i would say it's OK.
Tony

OP
OP
R

rayray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
pteam

its not a hose its the fitting. i'm not a mechanic so i just reference it by the part number. Couldnt get a holf of anyone else so i just ordered it from parts.com. I'll post back to let everyone know how it went.

Thanks
Ray

OP
OP
R

rayray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ordered was cancelled as part turned out to be unavailible. Still need this part though.
thanks
ray

Garron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why don't you find out what kind of fitting it is. Someone could have it in there tool box.

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Depending on what system the "pressure hose fitting" is associated with (is it A/C, oil, power steering, or what?) you might be best off taking it to your local speed shop and have them fashion something out of Aeroquip braided stainless and AN fittings. I've yet to find an application on any car I've owned that I couldn't reproduce with Aeroquip stuff - and it looks better to boot.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21