Best place to get floor mats and car cover?

DavidG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Snake Oyl Products tapestry mats are great. Got them in my '06 Black/SS coupe. I have the DC car cover, but haven't used it.

Dave

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Snake Oyl Products tapestry mats are great. Got them in my '06 Black/SS coupe. I have the DC car cover, but haven't used it.

Dave

The tapestry mats are really nice but they're almost TOO nice. If you wash them with water and get them saturated, they're so thick and plush it takes 3 full days for them to completely dry out. No lie.

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
california car cover makes a nice one that is between $300-400 that is a very light weight material that can be machine washed at home(sorry i forgot the name of the material)

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dave
Dont get the DC car cover, They ****!!!! Now if you had a gts I would say get the DC cover they are great. The DC covers for the srt10 coupes are made of a cheap vinly material. When I try to put mine on all it wants to do is slide off. Ended up buying a california car cover works great.

OP
OP

04mystic

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I love the factory viper mats in my car. Some of the aftermarget ones get stuck under the gas pedal, so beware.

Factory? Mine did not come with floor mats? Are they supposed to?

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
keys what are keys, just kidding. You know guys that we are all driving a hybred car. It runs on $315.09 per gallon gasoline and burnt rubber. I wonder why the gas milage is so low for a hybred.