Big Carrots Nitrous System for SALE!!!

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im sure alot of you have seen it, comes with nitrous intake manifold. Nitrous express maximiser, 2 carbon fiber bottles heaters,remote bottle openers all on a custom bracket that just lays in your back hatch (on a gts). Comes with a pda that already is programmed. some sparkplugs, under hood fuel cell,w fuel pump,and everything else you may need. Ill be away from my computer for a week or so any offers give me a ring at 850-217-8124 leave a message and ill call you back. Looking to get around 3800 with exchange of your manifold. This is one badass setup. I take paypal. nitrous setup is located in my shop in louisiana. give me a call if intrested.

thx
cj

Tiepilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im sure alot of you have seen it, comes with nitrous intake manifold. Nitrous express maximiser, 2 carbon fiber bottles, heaters,remote bottle openers. all on a custom bracket that just lays in your back hatch (on a gts). Comes with a pda that already is programmed. spark plugs included. everything you need. Ill be away from my computer for a week or so any offers give me a ring at 850-217-8124 leave a message and ill call you back. Looking to get around 3800 with exchange of your manifold. This is one badass setup. I take paypal. nitrous setup is located in my shop in louisiana. give me a call if intrested.

thx
cj

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I left the headers and exhaust on it just because that would be a PITA to take off. Other than that, yes.

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You need to post a pic of that nitrous set up. Awesome! Really a beautiful set up. Power and automotive art, all rolled into one.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think this is the manifold. BC, correct me if I'm wrong.
18823406My_engine_NX.jpg

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's it! I wanna say it was like $2500 just for work on the manifold. Add in all of the other stuff that comes with it, and $3,800 seems cheap!

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn Carrot, you know I have to say it...............that is one SWEET setup.To bad I just bought NX otherwise you might of had a buyer.

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can basically dyno whatever you want with it! Just change the jets! The jets that are in it will make about 250rwhp. I made 700rwhp and 900lbs of torque on a car with only headers and exhaust. 10.3 was the best I did the one time I used it at the track.

OP
OP
B

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CJ,

sorry to be off topic, but wonering if you had a chance to send my srt valve stem back to me yet? (You bought a rear rim from me awhile back)

Thnx
Tom

Sorry in the delay man, it made it from my toolbox into my center console. I will drop it off t-day

thx
cj

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I figured it would last about 10 minutes at that price! Someone STOLE it! It cost that much just to get the manifold done, and that took 6 weeks!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog