billet throttle body for Gen 3's!

X-Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hello this is Gary from X-Metal Engineering. i just wanted to share with you our new throttlr body for the Gen 3. i have worked on the devolopment of this for over 2 years and now we have it perfected. we cnc it from military spec T-6 aluminum and we cnc the blade out of stainless steel, and everything is micro-polished for a mirror shine inside and out. we also incorporated 4 internal shaft bearings to hold tighter side to side tolerances and allow for a smoother throttle pull than stock.
we will have TB's for Gen2's in the very near future as well as the 2008 model. i have also attached a dyno run of our TB installed on a bone stock 2004 mamba Viper. with nothing done to the car, it picked up 13hp and 10ftlbs to the rear tires!
our new Billet TB retails for $590 and i look forward to helping you all in any way.
thanks!
gary
812-453-4862
812-477-1740

Attachments

• DSCF2038.JPG
    DSCF2038.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 145
OP
OP
X

X-Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hello this is Gary from X-Metal Engineering. i just wanted to share with you our new throttlr body for the Gen 3. i have worked on the devolopment of this for over 2 years and now we have it perfected. we cnc it from military spec T-6 aluminum and we cnc the blade out of stainless steel, and everything is micro-polished for a mirror shine inside and out. we also incorporated 4 internal shaft bearings to hold tighter side to side tolerances and allow for a smoother throttle pull than stock.
we will have TB's for Gen2's in the very near future as well as the 2008 model. i have also attached a dyno run of our TB installed on a bone stock 2004 mamba Viper. with nothing done to the car, it picked up 13hp and 10ftlbs to the rear tires!
our new Billet TB retails for $590 and i look forward to helping you all in any way.
thanks!
gary
812-453-4862
812-477-1740
also, we back our throttle body with a MONEY BACK WARRANTY-IF OUR THROTTLE BODY DOENST MAKE MORE POWER FOR YOUR APPLICATION-WE WILL GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK!!
we have tested this throttle body for over 2 years, and we have over 30 testimonials from very satisfied customers,
so thats why we have a 100% money back
Guarantee !!

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice. Can you post some more detailed pictures? Are all the connections the same as stock?

OP
OP
X

X-Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i will post up some pics later today for you folks. yes all of the connections, everything goes back on just like stock
here is a dyno sheet of a bone stock mamba that we baselined. as soon as we dynoed it stock, we pulled the stock throttle body off, and installed ours even with a heat soaked engine we picked up 13hp and 10ftlbs to the rear tires!

Attachments

• throttle body run (Medium).jpg
    throttle body run (Medium).jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 87