Blue book vs asking price vs final sales price

D.K.

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Where are recent GTS final sales prices ending up? Are they somewhere between asking prices and final price regardless of Kelly blue book prices? It seems that Viper asking prices (model years 96-99) are way above the low 30's that the blue book has them at. Even examples w/ as much as 40K or more miles on them. Are these cars actually selling near their respective asking prices? Now you do see some early 90's cars listing in the low 30's but no GTS's unless they are salvaged or involved in a bogus ad. :usa:

acrdakota

Enthusiast
Reaction score
KBB is not accurate at all when it comes to high end cars, works ok if you want an accord but can be way off for most others. The only car priced near KBB just sold last week, your just a little late.

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What is up with that! Why can't I find any good low mileage GTS's for low 30's? :rolleyes: I had a friend tell me GTS prices were dropping big because he found 2 B/W GTS's on Autorader, one for high 20's one for low 30's. I told him to buy them if he could, because they were not real. :2tu:

DavidSB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Blue book vs asking price vs final sales price

There's a 1997 red GTS with 1,600 miles (really, I know the guy)for sale here in Santa Barbara asking $48k.

Peter-RedGTS'98

Enthusiast
Reaction score

My friend, involved in import/export of collectible cars, says that in a couple of years my GTS is going to be a collectible. Hmmmm… interesting… Do you think that this could be true?

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score

If by a few years you mean 20 I would say yes. In 3-5 no way as there were a lot of them made.

Custom Builder

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Tried to sell my 99 GTS with 4K miles and didn't even get a bite at 46.5K.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang