"C5s are the best" bought a Viper

George Bryce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
\"C5s are the best\" bought a Viper

ASASAN, the guy with the best Twin turbo C-5, finally got real smart and bought a real ACR!!!!!! Mike I am proud of you! Enjoy. GB3

SSSSE YA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: \"C5s are the best\" bought a Viper

Twin turbo C-5 that has to be a very fast car, did he sell it and buy a Viper or just buy a Viper and keep the C5?

:usa:

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

Congrats!
If he has them both, we'll see how long until he Mods his new Viper, and finds his C-5 sitting w/o much LOVE?!! :D

V10TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

Na... I cant believe he actually got a Viper....
He told me he'd get a Supra before he would get a Viper...
Now Mike, What's Up?

V10TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

Do I see a Roe SC in the near Future?.. Aaron and him are getting Viper Injected... Aaron might start selling some of his ZR1s now...

ASASN

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well.......

OK, seeing as my good buddy GB3 sold me out....yes, I did purchase an ACR! 00 Steel Grey, bone stock, 5700 miles!! Right of the bat, I can feel the difference in the springs vs. the GTS...

Here's my thinking on this decision.....

This was not a planned thing, as most of you know I have voiced MY OPINION of what my thoughts were when owning my first GTS....and got "stoned" for it! But again, as many of you thought I was close minded, I respected everyones opinion about the car....even though I threw some smart-butt comments in along the way....with that being said....
I've owned several ZR1s', several C5/Z06s', Supras', Mustangs, etc......I told myself, give the car another chance, I now have time to enjoy my cars, when I didn't in the past.....so we'll see!!

Look, I love ALL types of cars, so with an open mind I bought it, I'll enjoy it and we'll see what happens next......

I'll do the usual first steps (exhaust, flywheel, rockers, etc) and like I said, I'll just go from there.....

So that's it.....open-mind and giving it another try.......

Peace!

Hey GB3, "C5s' are the best" bought a Viper, that's funny....nice jab!! I do think MINE is the best...."THANKS" for having it built!!!! :2tu:

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well.......

OK, seeing as my good buddy GB3 sold me out....yes, I did purchase an ACR! 00 Steel Grey, bone stock, 5700 miles!! Right of the bat, I can feel the difference in the springs vs. the GTS...

Here's my thinking on this decision.....

This was not a planned thing, as most of you know I have voiced MY OPINION of what my thoughts were when owning my first GTS....and got "stoned" for it! But again, as many of you thought I was close minded, I respected everyones opinion about the car....even though I threw some smart-butt comments in along the way....with that being said....
I've owned several ZR1s', several C5/Z06s', Supras', Mustangs, etc......I told myself, give the car another chance, I now have time to enjoy my cars, when I didn't in the past.....so we'll see!!

Look, I love ALL types of cars, so with an open mind I bought it, I'll enjoy it and we'll see what happens next......

I'll do the usual first steps (exhaust, flywheel, rockers, etc) and like I said, I'll just go from there.....

So that's it.....open-mind and giving it another try.......

Peace!

Hey GB3, "C5s' are the best" bought a Viper, that's funny....nice jab!! I do think MINE is the best...."THANKS" for having it built!!!! :2tu:

Welcome! :2tu:

OP
OP
G

George Bryce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

Mike, I thought you would show up sooner. I think you do have the best C-5. If you had the same work done to the ACR,
well, you would be THE MAN!!!!!!
Have fun, make Aaron soup it up!!!!!!! GB3

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re:

Congrats Mike.You are a true enthusiast and very happy to see you on this side also.Long live vipers and ZR1's.