Car covers?

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use the Noah fabric one, lets moisture out, keeps rain off and all dirt and debris. Best price I saw is about $160, realistically it's about $180. Griot's Garage, ebay, all over the internet, eastwood company, there are lots of places to get this cover.

Regards,
Aaron

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
California Car Cover, 100% cotton all flannel inside. It's an indoor cover that can be washed it's called Plushweave. I've had those paper towel car covers before, I'm not a fan of those types of covers. They tend to be bulky, not really washable, they disintegrate and make a dusty mess all over the car. Most people don't realize that you should wash your car cover regularly, even if it's an indoor cover. The slightest dirt will be picked up by the cover and held in place, only to scratch your finish the next time you pull your cover on or off.

I just ordered an outdoor cover from CCC for my GTO, it's lightweight, waterproof and soft inside, it's called Superweave but picey at $320.

ryan94rt10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
look on ebay...there are two mopar car covers for an rt/10 right now...i have had mine for three years and have no problems...plus it has a viper insignia on the front!

Kmrumedy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought an original OEM GTS cover from Ebay for $85.00 in June (the guy got it in the late 90's). I just had to wash it. It is great and the emblem looks cool. Good deal.

You just have to be patient if you are looking for deals. They always appear.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
California Car Cover, 100% cotton all flannel inside. It's an indoor cover that can be washed it's called Plushweave. I've had those paper towel car covers before, I'm not a fan of those types of covers. They tend to be bulky, not really washable, they disintegrate and make a dusty mess all over the car. Most people don't realize that you should wash your car cover regularly, even if it's an indoor cover. The slightest dirt will be picked up by the cover and held in place, only to scratch your finish the next time you pull your cover on or off.

I just ordered an outdoor cover from CCC for my GTO, it's lightweight, waterproof and soft inside, it's called Superweave but picey at $320.

Important about car covers is the washing of everything - car AND cover - cause on a windy day the cover/dirt combo is like a DA sander all over your car. Like he did, get a good one.

doug fresh

Viper Owner
Reaction score
:2tu: I have a factory dodge car cover for a 2001 GTS, It's a gold technalon with "viper" written on it, it has the see through license plate and the pockects for the mirrors. It also comes with its own carry bag. I only used it a couple of times and sold my 2001 for a 2006 coupe. If somebody wants it i'll sell it for $50.00:2tu:

OP
OP
M

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:2tu: I have a factory dodge car cover for a 2001 GTS, It's a gold technalon with "viper" written on it, it has the see through license plate and the pockects for the mirrors. It also comes with its own carry bag. I only used it a couple of times and sold my 2001 for a 2006 coupe. If somebody wants it i'll sell it for $50.00:2tu:

I'll take it! What's your paypal?