Carbon fiber hood

JOEY2011

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently bought a Yorange 2015 SRT Viper. I love this color, but its too much orange. I was thinking about breaking up the color with a little carbon fiber. My car already came with the aero kit, front diffuser and rear spoiler in carbon. I was searching online and found Agency Power. They make a full carbon fiber hood, along with other parts. I was thinking about purchasing the hood and rear piece that goes around the taillights., but know nothing about their products or quality. Anyone have any experience with their products?

Kirkinsb

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My first question to them would be to ask for a sample to see if it matches the OEM carbon fiber color and pattern. If it is the same...I think it would look killer.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was searching online and found Agency Power. They make a full carbon fiber hood, along with other parts. I was thinking about purchasing the hood and rear piece that goes around the taillights., but know nothing about their products or quality. Anyone have any experience with their products?

I've never heard of them so I did a search. Interesting. They have the same address as Vivid Racing, which seems to be a well capitalized company, and carries their product in the VR catalog. I wonder if both companies are owned by the same folks. That would be a good sign.

OP
OP
J

JOEY2011

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spoke with them directly and got a really good vibe from Nick with S&S Universal Enterprises. That is the company selling the hood. I went ahead and ordered the hood, it is 2 months out. He gave me a really good deal also. This hood was for sale on 2 different web sites, one had it at $4500 + shipping, the other had it at $4200 + shipping. I ended up paying $3890 with shipping included.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your existing hood is carbon Fiber. Perhaps there is a way to remove the paint.

OP
OP
J

JOEY2011

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will defiantly post some pics when the hood is installed. The hood doesn't come in until July, and i am still trying to find someone in Houston to install it. I have a couple of people that say they can do it, but no one will give me a quote on the job. Anyone have any suggestions on a good shop with experience on these types of jobs?