CCW SP18 wheels installed

ar15kittykat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CCW SP18 wheels installed, my H-wheels for sale.

CCW SP18, high polished, OEM size 19x13, 18x10, w/ less offset on front & rear to fill out fender wells, fronts have 2" lips, rears have 3" lips. John Purner, owner of CCW, built it for me in one week. John was very professional & courteous, took the time to discuss & answered any questions I had. The wheels were flawless, and well packaged. After I received the wheels, I measured all backspacing & hub size for hub centricity, everything was to specs, then I test mounted to test for rubbing issues, everything looked great.

NTB dis-mounted my OEM tires from H-wheels, swapped TPM sensors to new wheels w/ same location so I would get warning light, water dunk test to checked for leaks, then balanced. Tested up to 100mph + , balanced was great, drive was smooth. Acceleration & steering response seemed more quicker probably due to lighter wheels. I think it looks pretty damn good compared to OEM, always love the classic mesh look :D You be the judge ;)

You must be registered for see images attach

My H-spoke wheels are for sale in classified here: ViperClub
Classifieds - Message - Powered by PhotoPost Classifieds

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: CCW SP18 wheels installed, my H-wheels for sale.

The car looks great, now you just need to lower the car(KW's or Motons) for that knockout effect!!!

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: CCW SP18 wheels installed, my H-wheels for sale.

The wheels do look great!:2tu:

Though you'll probably be cursing them when it comes time to clean off the brake dust. (Ya know, every 100 miles or so...:rolleyes:)

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Car looks good but really needs to be dropped down. I love my aftermarket rims over my 10 spokes but i really like the look of the h-rims. Either way your car looks great with the new rims.

dragon rider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those wheels look great. The H wheels look good, but those look great. I'm sure you shaved a few pound also.:2tu:

Reaction score
I went to the link for the H wheels, it said the ad has not been approved yet, I real curious on the price and condition of the wheels.

JonB don't be afraid to respond, I'm sure you have several sets.

OP
OP
A

ar15kittykat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went to the link for the H wheels, it said the ad has not been approved yet, I real curious on the price and condition of the wheels.

JonB don't be afraid to respond, I'm sure you have several sets.

Yes, they are OEM polished, not chromed. Lee is trying to fix my ad cause I've never setup my VCA # ? I bought SRTC new in 06' and received my VCA membership, but never activated it I think. Since I was not setup as a VCA, and I did just paid $30 via CC for my ad, but it's still not showing ? I just sent Lee (moderator) my VIN# so he can access my VCA# and fix my ad problem.

The wheels are in excellent cond., never curbed, no scratches, I think you can see by the pics. I was asking $3600, or you make me an offer, cause I really don't know what's it's true value for used, I know brand new ones from dealer cost about $4200+ ?