Celebrity owned Viper

vette

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Food for thought...If a well known celebrity owned a Viper, does it make it worth more? How about if it was in a movie??

Thanks

OP
OP
V

vette

Enthusiast
Reaction score
oops, I should have checked/searched. Thanks

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It'd have to be featured PROMINENTLY in a movie to make any difference to me. Like the "Bullitt" Mustang, "Vanishing Point" Challenger, etc.

But, personally, I don't care who owned the car before me.

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i know (of course) jay leno has a specialy made 1993 blck viper. thats the only celebrity owned viper that would be worth more :2tu:

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do a search.
But to sum it up. If it was female owned(ie-Pam Anderson, Jessica Biel, etc) and favors were included in the purchase. Then yes it's worth ALOT more $$.

Other than that, Jay Leno would make it more valuable. And others maybe a slight increase. But normally, not worth any more.

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I was a kid, my father had a Cadillac limo that belonged to Attorney General John Mitchell, at one point. It was like a 1972 limo, and you could see it in some of the Watergate footage. There are some news clips where he was getting out of the car in front of Capitol Hill and stuff.

Kinda cool, but it's not like that helped the value of the car any. My dad actually bought the car from a funeral home. He got it dirt cheap, drove it for a few months, and then sold it for a profit.

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Food for thought...If a well known celebrity owned a Viper, does it make it worth more? How about if it was in a movie??

Thanks

You must be trying to buy this one!

416hh8.jpg

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember Jenna Jameson's 96' White/Blue RT/10 sold on Ebay a while ago. Cant remember what it sold for, but the winner also got to meet her when they picked up the car. If you dont know who Jenna Jameson is, you're not using the Internet to its full potential lol

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Who owns it and/or what movie?

I have a celeb owned Viper. I don't feel like a paid a premium price for the car, but it is a neat story to tell. I have a signed photo of him w/ the car and a few magazine and internet stories/pics of him and the car.

Sooo.... who? what movie?

??

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Actually, I believe that was Bon Jovi a few months ago on Ebay. I believe it was John Voit that left a toothbrush in his glove compartment.... (Seinfeld)

orlandov10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember reading entertainment magazine or some other magazine years ago, Chris Farley recieved a Viper RT10 as a gift from one of his movie sets, there was a picture of him gassing up during a summer cross country trip in his Viper, I think it was a red one, GENI

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jandrix302