CF Spoiler... YUM

jjrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wayne...do u have a website for orders??
Jim R
2014 ta

Josmatt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you. Definitely having match the launch edition paint scheme it's the way to go.

LS6 Molester

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Had a thought about painting it, how would it look if you just ran the white stripes over it and left the rest CF?

Im going to try this on my car. Im thinking it will look pretty good because im also going to get the side air scoops, lower rear bumper and license plate area in cf as well. Ill probably just use white vinyl at first to see how it comes out

JETSTAR

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Im going to try this on my car. Im thinking it will look pretty good because im also going to get the side air scoops, lower rear bumper and license plate area in cf as well. Ill probably just use white vinyl at first to see how it comes out

I installed the Blue stripe over the carbon on my car I like the way it looks but my car is Black

JETSTAR

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Any updates on the Gen II spoiler? I think one would look fantastic on my ACR

Very soon maybe 2 weeks
My wife bought a new gen 5 so I got to pull a mold off the rear of her 96 GTS

You must be registered for see images attach

Viktimize

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I installed the Blue stripe over the carbon on my car I like the way it looks but my car is Black

How did you have the stripe added? I was looking at doing the same stripe on my 2014. Figure I will have to find a graphics place that has a 3d scanner get the proper cut out without it looking all crooked.

I will be ordering your aero bits before summer as well. :)

JETSTAR

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
How did you have the stripe added? I was looking at doing the same stripe on my 2014. Figure I will have to find a graphics place that has a 3d scanner get the proper cut out without it looking all crooked.

I will be ordering your aero bits before summer as well. :)

Mine was done all by hand and I think it is the only way
My wife just bought her own Black Gen 5 and she is going to do the stripe in copper
Just look for a talented person to do the stripe. I would be happy to send you some pictures of mine up close if you need them and you can talk to the girl that did mine if you want to
Thanks
Wayne