Colorado Concours D'Elegance PICS!

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Colorado Concours D\'Elegance PICS!

The Enzo came late in the show, only stayed for about 45 mintues, and had almost every person around it then entire time. The owner was an a-hole!
8832blkenzo2-med.JPG

8832blkenzo3-med.JPG

This is "CarDude's" new Copperhead, beautiful car!
8832copperhead-med.JPG

The R.R. Phantom
8832phantom-med.JPG

And my personal favorite, the new Saleen S7 Twin Turbo. It's for sale, $602K! :eek:
8832saleen12-med.JPG

8832saleen18-med.JPG

8832saleen14-med.JPG

The Saleen, and a Diablo SV that showed up REALLY late.
8832s7lambo3-med.JPG

OP
OP
N

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Colorado Concours D\'Elegance PICS!

I saw your car out in the parking lot, why didn't you bring it into the show? And don't worry about missing the Enzo, you couldn't get a good look at it with all the people anyway!

OP
OP
N

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You should have heard it run. My friend and I followed it back to the dealership, and when we got close enough to hear it, WOW!

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<< And my personal favorite, the new Saleen S7 Twin Turbo. It's for sale, $602K! >>

$601,000 more, and that thing is MINE!

OP
OP
N

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yes we do, I never realized we had such a collection of Ferrari's until I went to this show last year. That's the second Enzo I've seen here, and it's my understanding that there is another one. Plus, Colorado is home to one of 3 Veyron's in the US and one of 6 certified Veyron techs. in the world.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yes we do, I never realized we had such a collection of Ferrari's until I went to this show last year. That's the second Enzo I've seen here, and it's my understanding that there is another one. Plus, Colorado is home to one of 3 Veyron's in the US and one of 6 certified Veyron techs. in the world.

Wow is all I can say. I would love to see all those cars at once. Here in NY we see them but rarely together. I think I have seen three enzos at once but that was RARE! I still have yet to see a Veyron.

OP
OP
N

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks for all the compliments everyone, it was one of the best show's I've ever been to, just needed more Viper venom!

OP
OP
N

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wow is all I can say. I would love to see all those cars at once. Here in NY we see them but rarely together. I think I have seen three enzos at once but that was RARE! I still have yet to see a Veyron.

Last years show was impressive as well, there was a Yellow Carrera GT (one of only 15 or so yellow GT's in the world (at the time)), and a Ferrari F40. This year it was a better show with the S7 and the Enzo. I just wish the Bugatti owner would have found his way out of his mountain hide-out to show off his car!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte