Coupe wheels fit on gen 2 viper ?

SSSSE YA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happy VD.
Will Dodge Viper Competition Coupe wheels fit on gen 2 vipers? I do not think they fit, I found a set of BBS wheels on flee bay and would like to know before I bid on them.
Thanks for the information.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What makes the CC wheels different than other SRT wheels? And if they fit Gen 3/4, then why would they not fit a Gen 2? Especially if it's like a brake clearance thing. With the itsy bitsy Gen 2 brakes.

Burt G

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happy VD.
Will Dodge Viper Competition Coupe wheels fit on gen 2 vipers? I do not think they fit, I found a set of BBS wheels on flee bay and would like to know before I bid on them.
Thanks for the information.

Funny thing, I seen the same E-bay listing and was interested on fitment as well.

Burt

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't see a difference, except maybe the bolt holes are larger(?). Maybe the offset is different?
It's unlikely that they are perfect, as they've probably been raced, but easy enough to have them refinnished.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would recommend asking the seller what the offset is. That would most likely be the biggest factor.

XLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They will stick out between 1.5" and 2". I have put them on and they look bad and it will chip up the paint on the car because they stick out so far. Since they are 3 piece you can buy different inner and outer halves to make them fit better. But the parts are expensive.

Just looked and those are one piece. They will stick out a bunch. Check the backspace.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456