DC Service Contract Question

pavenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a new owner of a stock Viper, i would like to install HF cats and a new cat-back exhaust. Can anyone tell me if this will in anyway void my DC extended warranty? :confused:
Thanks,
Pavenom
2000 RT/10

greatbeyond

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had the same question when I was getting ready to my HF cats and Borla catback. My Viper tech said that there would be no problems whatsoever with the warranty. He even commented that he did not know too many vipers that hadn't done the exhaust upgrade. Actually he was kind of dissapointed that I wasn't doing the headers.

Just do it! I doubt that you will have any problems with emissions. It's not like you are removing the cats altogether!

GB

tommygun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a new owner of a stock Viper, i would like to install HF cats and a new cat-back exhaust. Can anyone tell me if this will in anyway void my DC extended warranty? :confused:
Thanks,
Pavenom
2000 RT/10
Cat's will not effect the dc service contract but according to federal law, the factory cats can only be replaced using factory converter during the federal 8/80 emissions warranty/fines can be ridiculous $50k :eek: :eek: