Do wings block the rear-view?

LTHL VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are in the process of completing a GTS wing at APEX MOTORSPORTS. The wing will be adjustable, competitively priced, and should not block the view from the rear view mirror. In addition, we are hoping to offer the ability to switch between a large-width single plane, and shorter-width dual plane set up in minutes (track and street).

Our goal is to have it functional and yet not be too large and 'unnatural' looking as some of the other wings available currently. We are aiming for it to be priced under $1000.

Stay tuned!
Call for details...at 408.562.1000

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't say for an RT/10, but believe it or not my Partsrack dual wing is no problem.

You must be registered for see images

Ken Diemer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Autoform has a couple different wings for the RT/10 that do not need to be removed before opening the trunk. Give Jerry or Eric a call at (616)392-4909.

-RUNNR

Site programmer
Reaction score
I have the Mopar wing on the back of my 2001 RT/10.

There is a slight blockage of the rear view mirror. Takes away about the bottom 1/3rd of what you can normally see.

ruckdr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like RUNNER said, the Mopar spoiler does cut off about 1/3 of the mirror coverage; however, the top part of the viewing area is what is necessary to see tbe back distance. You can definately see close-up as well when someone wants to ger TOOOOO close. Pictures. Mopar Spoiler. In my opinion improves the RT/10 looks.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte