Drivers Wanted!

Tom Glenn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper Days Potential Drivers,
Have you ever wanted to participate at a Viper Days event but found the logistics of long distance events daunting? Maybe you just don't want to flog your car on the track. Rejoice! Viper Days, in partnership with GP Motorsports, is offering an "Arrive and Drive" program. In this program you can reserve a Viper GTS, Corvette Z06, or Dodge Neon for any 2002 Viper Days Event (Schedule attached below). The cost for a Viper GTS is $3295 for 2 days and $3995 for a 3 day event, for a Z06 is $2995 for 2 days and $3595 for 3 days, and for a Dodge Neon $2395 for 2 days and $2895 for 3 days. Our research reveals that once all expenses are considered (transport, brake pads, tires, fluids, rotors, etc.) It would cost approximately $4000 for individuals to use their own Viper in an event over 700 miles away. This does not include the event wear and tear on your precious Snake! We are taking reservations now at 480-348-0718.
There is only one spot left for the Pahrump (Las Vegas) event Oct. 12,13, & 14. Please call or e-mail [email protected] if you have any interest or preference of vehicle for next year so we can assess how many vehicles we need.

Thanks,
Tom Glenn
GP Motorsports

Proposed
2002 Track Schedule

Jan – Willow Springs International Raceway – CA – 26 & 27 www.willowspringsraceway.com
Feb – Sears Point Raceway – CA -????? www.searspoint.com
Mar – Thunderhill Park – CA – 2 & 3 www.thunderhill.com
Buttonwillow Raceway – CA – 23 & 24 www.buttonwillowraceway.com
Apr – Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course – OH – 27 & 28 www.midohio.com
May – Mid America Raceway – NE – 17, 18 & 19 www.midamerica.com
Jun – Gingerman Raceway – MI – 14, 15 & 16 www.gingerman.com
Jul – Virginia International Raceway – VA – 19, 20 & 21 www.virclub.com
Aug – Road America – WI - 8 & 9 www.roadamerica.com
BeaveRun Motorsports Complex – PA – 23, 24 & 25 www.beaverun.com
Sep – Putnam Park Road Course – IN – 13, 14 & 15 www.putnampark.com
Oct – Sebring International Raceway - FL – 4, 5 & 6 www.sebringraceway.com

Finals - Texas World Speedway - TX – 18, 19 & 20 www.tws.com

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a FAB scheme. It would cost me way more than $4k to get my beloved to a Viperdays event! I'll start saving for an "arrive and drive" GTS now! What about insurance issues, these included?

OP
OP
T

Tom Glenn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Nadine, For insurance the track has liability ins, Viper Days has liability ins, G-P Motorsports has liability & Vehicle ins. However insurance is pretty iffy when tracking a car. If we had an incident we would submit to insurance as our first recourse, but ultimately the driver is responsible for any damage. Which events are you interested in?

Bob Woodhouse

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom: I am very pleased to see you do this. I hope people are giving you and this program a serious look. This arrive and drive program takes someone with good insight and fortitude to do. You were just the man for it. You are a good business person/enthusiast/ and heck of a driver. Congrats by the way on your Viper Days Nationals podium. Nowhere but the USA can you find something this coool. Now where are you people that have asked over and over to do your dream drive without the 80,000 investment that goes with it.